Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-01-2006, 02:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

397: You're Outted

"Just keep readin' your newspaper headlines. It's doin' ya fuckin' wonders."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

woo hoo Patrice is back!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

People Crashing never leads to good things. Unless you are sleeping with them.

When I was in Japan I let the son (24 year old) of a friend of mine live with me when his parents got transferred back to the states. He was only suppose to stay for 4 weeks, and then move to Hawaii for a job. He stayed over 2 months. He had the nerve to ask me to let his girlfriend (who just graduated from the high school where I worked at) move in. I finally told him that look I am leaving in July to go back to the states for a few weeks. I want you gone by the time I get back. I was worried it would affect my friendship with his sister and his parents but they are still my friends and agree that he was in the wrong.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
MTE

For a while I would wake up with one pants legs rolled up on my left side.
Was I sleep-being-a-gang-member?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

Patrice -// "A Class Act" //-

Thanks Patrice for the apology. I wore it yesterday oddly enough with pride.... and yes, Chemda it is now "My Super Favorite".

Love the show. When is the next live taping. I want to go and I'll bring hot chics. Keith hopefully next time we can "shotgun" a beer and Chemda won't shoot us down.

-Peeeesch

Last edited by armenta; 12-01-2006 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Cool, I can now remove Andrea from my myspace page.
(FUCK I am forty years old and I typed that)(someone shoot me)
Old 12-01-2006, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
(someone shoot me)
Bang bang!

(Shooter McGavins)
Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

Fantastic show - "the best for a long time"

Thanks Patrice, Keith, Chemda and SexyPotatoE.

Also good to hear Ross Nicoll from England. The movie "Cluck" sucks, right?
Old 12-01-2006, 03:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
"Just keep readin' your newspaper headlines. It's doin' ya fuckin' wonders."
I find it impossible to tell my flatmate anything when I think he's wrong. If it isn't for me, the dishes would completely pile up in the sink and the packaging from the food he makes for dinner every night would be all over the counter. He doesn't do anything but play video games while he's home. The couple times I've brought anything up, he either agreed to be more helpful with but pretty much ignored it, or he made some smart ass remark about something he thinks I'm not doing. It's so frustrating, but he's also been one of my best friends for over 10 years. He IS paying me rent and for the most part I think I lucked out in the flatmate department.. he's quiet and keeps to himself, but he's around when it's time to go out. It' just annoying because I've come to terms that I have to always clean up after him.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

I just recently moved, and it's because my old roommate, Casey, did an Andrea every day (I hate to call it this, as it will only add fuel to the fire, but then again, I might make up for it by becoming her MySpace buddy). He lived in our apartment and paid his rent, but he is a fucking slob, didn't go to school (he still has 3 college semesters left), and only works 20 hours a week at a classy place we like to call Taco Del Mar. He also invited freaks over so they'd give him weed so he could get baked and break at least one of my possessions during every high spell.

I'd confront him on my broken shit and he'd try to pass it off like it was no big deal, which is what really pissed me off. It got to a point where I'd just think of excuses to not be in my apartment 16 hours a day just so I didn't have to see the fucking sty I lived in. I even quit cooking for two weeks because all the dishes were in the sink, filthy (yes, literally all the dishes). I refused to clean them because none of them were my mess (again, literally none) even though I owned everything in the kitchen with the exception of one pot and one colander.

So I moved the fuck out and I doubt he will be able to pay his rent on 20 hours a week, let alone cook with only a pot and a colander, but I have no regrets. Get your life together, sir, and let this be a lesson to you.

"Cubby is an idiot. Just look at his old posts.... Idiot. Always quoting me and fucking up the meaning..." ~ Keith