Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-07-2006, 03:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

I mean no one...no one gets more venom from my mouth than middle-aged and old white men. There is some kind of pervasive entitlement that these wrinkly old bastards have that drives me crazy.
I can't even count how many times I go absolutely "native" on these guys. I mean totally out of control and I just love the vacant "oh s*^t" look on their face like they just barked up the wrong tree. Then I just stare like go ahead make a move. I will tear open your trachea faster than Keith can shotgun a beer ( or is it bare )....anyways its just nice to hear that someone has the same pet peeve as me.

-Peeeesch (but not really)

<KATG> <!-- TINGS --> </KATG>

"This is news and people are buying it. Take away your voting privileges and your uterus, cause you're a f'n idiot." -- Keith Malley

"You don't need to be a nerd, to be good a what you do." -- Valeria G.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta
I mean no one...no one gets more venom from my mouth than middle-aged and old white men. There is some kind of pervasive entitlement that these wrinkly old bastards have that drives me crazy.
I can't even count how many times I go absolutely "native" on these guys. I mean totally out of control and I just love the vacant "oh s*^t" look on their face like they just barked up the wrong tree. Then I just stare like go ahead make a move. I will tear open your trachea faster than Keith can shotgun a beer ( or is it bare )....anyways its just nice to hear that someone has the same pet peeve as me.

-Peeeesch (but not really)

Your rant just reminded me of the time I stood in line in the grocery store behind an old white man. The person ahead of him was doing some jackass thing with coupons so his order took a long time. The old man was huffing, sighing, shifting his feet back and forth, and generally being an ass before he even got up to the teenaged cashier. When he did, he instantly started giving the poor kid shit for taking so long. I really wish I'd had the balls to say something to the old bastard. The kid was so polite to him the whole time. I worked as a cashier at a grocery store for three years so it gave me bad flashbacks.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

You folks are terrible.

Dear Preston Buttons,

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Love Cubby
Old 12-07-2006, 03:42 PM   #14 (permalink)

Blitzgal,
There are certainly varying degrees to my outbursts. I like to think I give back whatever these a'holes put out to the rest of the world. Kind of like a rude awakening to the fact they are not "the special people" they think they are. To be honest though I kind of enjoy the opportunity to have these "outbursts". So maybe I need someone to do it to me one of these times.

-Peeesch
Old 12-07-2006, 04:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexarch
Who-hoo! KATG comin' to mah town!

Hey Bucho! Funny seeing you here.
Yeah bro, your taste in movies is only surpassed by your taste in podcasts. You might not be able to contain yourself seeing K-Dog up there on the big screen. Tell you one thing, I'd be pretty curious to find out what the atomosphere is like in a theatre full of KATG animals watching the movie. Snakes On A Who?
Old 12-07-2006, 06:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho
Tell you one thing, I'd be pretty curious to find out what the atomosphere is like in a theatre full of KATG animals watching the movie. Snakes On A Who?
I didn't get that they would actually be showing the movie. I was unclear because as soon as Chemda announced it, my brain went into giddy school-girl mode, eg. "I CAN'T BELIEVE KATG ARE COMING TO MY CITY!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!" I could probably not see this horror movie and die a happy man. And I will now have to butter up my S.O. even more to get him to come to the show. He already doesn't understand how I can like a guy that tries to say "faggot" and "nigger" as many times as possible in one podcast. Don't get me wrong; the director when he was on the show was wonderful and seemed like a really cool guy, and I wish only good things for him. I'm just not really in to what sounds like a straight-to-video horror flick.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Location: The thriving metropolis of Green Cove Springs, Florida ('burbs of J-ville)
When you get really Naked head eatting native. You'll be able to rip that trachea faster than Spooks can poke a hole and shotgun a beer.

I can't feel my teeth....
Old 12-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaFreakinGuy
When you get really Naked head eatting native. You'll be able to rip that trachea faster than Spooks can poke a hole and shotgun a beer.
Why is there a period in the middle of that sentence? Why? And what does it even fucking mean?

Oh and by the way, Spooky, if you and I are ever in the same place at the same time and there are cans of beer...I'd like to challenge you to a shotgun-off.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:16 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
Oh and by the way, Spooky, if you and I are ever in the same place at the same time and there are cans of beer...I'd like to challenge you to a shotgun-off.
I just hope I'm there to see it!
Old 12-08-2006, 07:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexarch
Exactly. I was thinking $75/night in NYC? Isn't that like a Motel 6 with major bed-bugs and a crack den in the lobby?
Average rate of Motel 6 in the middle of nowhere is now $87 a night for a double bed.

I'd imagine a hotel in NY for $75 a night doesn't have running water or something. LOL