Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-08-2006, 12:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta
Once I went into a dentist appointment where I was greeted by the obligatory humorless receptionist. I gave my name and I was told that my appointment was yesterday. She then went into a little song and dance about being accountable and how scheduling works. I started to smirk and let the c&^t have her few seconds of "holier than thouness" and reached into my back pocket to grab my wallet. Right as she about wrapped up her long diatribe I flipped open my wallet to show the little sticker tooth that they send you to inform you of your appointment. Her fat face dropped and quickly shifted gears to ask me to grab a seat and wait for my cleaning. I took the opportunity to give her a nice condescending smile and went to sit. I should have given the "orca of a woman" a good ribbing, but I choose my battles. Wow this forum is becoming more and more a place for me to let of steam. Thanks KATG.

-Peeesch

You get a sticker? I just get a stupid business card.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

I believe the town was called Coon Rapist
Old 12-08-2006, 12:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Location: The thriving metropolis of Green Cove Springs, Florida ('burbs of J-ville)
You don't get nailed for public drinking or having glass containers on the beach. You can take a water bottle any where. Even Disney World. Typhoon Lagoon is a blast hammered.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Another great Thursday show, thanks Patrice.

More crazy black woman impressions please.

Charlotte Bronte's Jane Irie sounded like a good production.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
Charlotte Bronte's Jane Irie sounded like a good production.

Yes, Jane Irie reported on by Rooters. I thought it was cute that he seemed to get the name of the German liquid condom folks just fine and then in the same sentence mispronounced "Reuters" (roi-terz).

Jane Eyre was a pretty interesting story. Father hitting on the kid's "babysitter," crazy bitch who lives up in the attic burning down the house, a secret inheritence. It's not quite as fucked up as digging up your dead lover to give her a squeeze (Wuthering Heights), but overall those Bronte sisters had some screwy ideas about romance!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

here it is

available in 2008. for your penis.

(story found here)
Old 12-08-2006, 04:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

lol kieth this is a retarded answer but u posted this post at 9 11 pm sheer lcuk ive been listening for a while now shouut out to u guys great show very intertaining on the way to skool makes me look in a whole new perspective and ur conversation are very adulty i think im on that lvl (15 yrs old) and i bet my frends wouldnt like it so w/e ioonno wat im even talking about later dudes
Old 12-08-2006, 04:51 PM   #18 (permalink)

Did Keith ever finish his story about Coon Rapids?
Old 12-08-2006, 06:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nam91691
lol kieth this is a retarded answer but u posted this post at 9 11 pm sheer lcuk ive been listening for a while now shouut out to u guys great show very intertaining on the way to skool makes me look in a whole new perspective and ur conversation are very adulty i think im on that lvl (15 yrs old) and i bet my frends wouldnt like it so w/e ioonno wat im even talking about later dudes
A sincere Fuccccccccccck Youuuuuuu!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #20 (permalink)

Nigger run was run by niggers.

"Nigger Run" originally named "New Africa" was an experiment in social planning and municipal engineering founded in the late 1800's. Whites in neighbouring communities choose their own name for the blossoming town, and unfortunately that was the name that stuck.

Another beacon of hope for the American black snuffed by that catchy easy to use word.

Last edited by AndyDoan; 12-08-2006 at 11:03 PM.