Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-13-2006, 06:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

For it to be Keeping it Real take 2 it would need the old school intro.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
you dont know what a shrug is? are you a robit?

No, he doesn't know what a SHURG is. That's Spooky, always overanalyzing tings. He may be a robit though, who knows?

Also, not only do a lot of people drink and drive, a lot of people get DUIs. When I do background checks on lawyers so many of them have multiple DUIs it's really sad. I processed the file of a guy who'd had five DUIs and had to have one of those breathalyzers installed on his ignition just so he could drive.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 12-13-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:11 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
No, he doesn't know what a SHURG is. That's Spooky, always overanalyzing tings. He may be a robit though, who knows?

Also, not only do a lot of people drink and drive, a lot of people get DUIs. When I do background checks on lawyers so many of them have multiple DUIs it's really sad. I processed the file of a guy who'd had five DUIs and had to have one of those breathalyzers installed on his ignition just so he could drive.
the word is in the urban dictionary, not sure where spooky's universal form of communication that transcends borders and languages fits though.
  1. shurg: Surfing term used to describe a really sweet event. Could also be used in non-surfing situations as a non-expletive substitute for "fuck."
  2. shurg: The overflowing of a soda can with foam, usually upon opening the can.
  3. shurg: sexual intercourse by inserting a male’s testicles, and sometimes penis as well. may be vaginal intercourse by inserting testicles into a female’s vagina, or anal intercourse by inserting testicles in a male’s or female’s anus.
  4. shurg: developed from a combination of sure and shag: positively implying fidelity: a good, steady lay

/this thread will be deleted.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r
[*]shurg: sexual intercourse by inserting a males testicles, and sometimes penis as well. may be vaginal intercourse by inserting testicles into a females vagina, or anal intercourse by inserting testicles in a males or females anus.
Ya learn something new every day.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r
[*]shurg: sexual intercourse by inserting a males testicles, and sometimes penis as well. may be vaginal intercourse by inserting testicles into a females vagina, or anal intercourse by inserting testicles in a males or females anus.[/LIST]
Now I can't wait to get home.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:15 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunderling
Ya learn something new every day.

Yeah, but this doesn't sound very comfortable for the guy. Does he have to pound them in there or something?
Old 12-13-2006, 10:58 AM   #17 (permalink)

Oct. 1994, 3am: On the way to some Halloween party in the city, some drunk asshole and his drunk girlfriend got on the NJ Turnpike in Jersey City the wrong way and slammed head-on into the conversion van I was in.

I ended up flying into the console and tearing a knee ligament -- the worst of the injuries in the van. If we had been in a smaller car, one of us would have lost their legs like the woman in the offending car.

Apparently, they had been on a first date and she was too drunk to drive her car so she let her fellow asshole drive.

The funny part, I guess, was the sight of my friends and I stumbling out of the hospital bandaged and on crutches at 6 am with our ghoulish costumes on. Since we were dressed as the dead, it was hard to tell what was costume and what was real. I should have gotten a picture.

PS. it is fairly easy to get on the NJTP in Jersey City -- if your a drunk asshole!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

I think Keith made the same mistake all of us guys make when Chemda called him on the lying from the past. She said well what if I lied to you about kissing someone and he said that would be fine. What he should of said was no that would make me feel bad and I'm sorry I lied to you I wish we could get passed it. If she can't except that he likes to drink when he wants then the turbulence in the relationship resulting from the drinking issues will not subside.

Alcohol's not that bad.
"Beers good"-Homer Simpson

"According to the data, drinking a moderate amount of alcohol -- up to four drinks per day in men and two drinks per day in women -- reduces the risk of death from any cause by roughly 18 percent, the team reports in the Archives of Internal Medicine."
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...2_healthNews-1
Old 12-13-2006, 11:12 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slloth
I think Keith made the same mistake all of us guys make when Chemda called him on the lying from the past. She said well what if I lied to you about kissing someone and he said that would be fine. What he should of said was no that would make me feel bad and I'm sorry I lied to you I wish we could get passed it. If she can't except that he likes to drink when he wants then the turbulence in the relationship resulting from the drinking issues will not subside.

Alcohol's not that bad.
"Beers good"-Homer Simpson

"According to the data, drinking a moderate amount of alcohol -- up to four drinks per day in men and two drinks per day in women -- reduces the risk of death from any cause by roughly 18 percent, the team reports in the Archives of Internal Medicine."
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...2_healthNews-1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK YOU!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #20 (permalink)

I don't see how lying about cheating is the equivalent of lying about drinking.