Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree4Likes

Old 12-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

F-ing I-Tunes

I thought Max walked out at 32 minutes.... and dead air! Downloading MANUALLY! (&$%# I-Tunes)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with the world?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #13 (permalink)

What's the direct download link? Doh!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:12 AM   #14 (permalink)

http://shitecom.libsyn.com/
find it there
Old 12-19-2006, 01:19 AM   #15 (permalink)

Tanks....
Old 12-19-2006, 02:38 AM   #16 (permalink)

Jesus; last week mommy and daddy were fighting. . .

This week daddy and his plutonic lover is fighting? ? ?

Chemda, I hope you and Jesse are alright!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:40 AM   #17 (permalink)

Yeah except that's more legit than someone like Max just being overly enthusiastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
I'm only 30 minutes in, but this reminds me of when Chemda criticized Keith for drinking. It's scary serious.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:45 AM   #18 (permalink)

That first half hour was really creepy. It was like being in the car when your friends parents driving you home from soccer practice and they are having an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzot
Jesus, what the hell is wrong with the world?
Old 12-19-2006, 03:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
tga

The first half of this show was the most uncomfortable bit of podcasting I have ever heard. I can understand Keith wanting to put everything out there and talking about shit but I do question whether the show was the right place. I did feel real sorry for Max cause I know personally, I would have walked out as soon as all that was said. Kudos to Max for sitting there, taking it and being as dignified as possible about it. One of the greatest things about this medium is being able to push the boundries on content and seeing what works and what doesn't. For the first time ever in all the KATG shows I have listened to, for me, this didn't work. Some things are really for the behind the scenes. The break was well placed cause at one point, for the first time ever - I considered turning off the show and not listening to the rest. Though in some way facinating but yet uncomfortable listening, issues like that I would have been happy not to know about until they had been discussed. Possible then, it would have been something to talk about on a show. Though on the last show thread, I ribbed on Max about some gay shit, I think he is a great guest, I have always enjoyed listening to him on the show and I hope that he will make more appearances and that all the issues between KATG and Max will be sorted out.

Itunes UK - I left a review a couple of months back and didn't have a problem. In the Uk - if you have subscribed from the UK Music Store, you should be able to leave reviews. I don't know about if UK listeners try to leave reviews in the US music store. Listeners to the show I am on have been able to leave reviews just fine except for one listener told us he left a review and it never showed. I think Itunes publish them at thier discretion in case there are naughty words or violation of copyright or soemthing. But I will ask on the show this week if anyone had trouble leaving a review on the UK Store and see if anyone gets back to me, I can let everyone know.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
haz

Ok, so is max gay or not ? HAhahahaha, just kidding, i've always liked max on the show, still listening to this one, but i hope it turns out good, and max still stays, and i also hope i'm the one that wins the ipod nano
I love ya max, but not in da butt. Peace dudes and dudettes.