Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-19-2006, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

410: Behave

"You don't get to be the asshole 'cause you were born that way. We all get to be the asshole."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

For the guy from Bahrain, any months shows only take up about 1gb to 1.2gb. Out of 15gb there has to be 1gb spare in there to download KATG.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

easily top 5 favorite guests are patrice, spooky, max, adam, and matt...any one else is alright in doses. And leave that guy from Bahrain alone, he's comes from an inferior country.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

For the guy in Bahrain...!

Let's burn the weekly episodes on CD and send to him. He'll get it late of course but then instead have a whole weeks of show to listen to. I can take on the roll sending the CDs out, just as long as he helps with postage! What do you say Son of Bahrain.

Btw: Time to get out of there...???

/ Andy
Old 12-20-2006, 03:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
tga

To the guy moaning about his $1250.00 bonus.

Last week, it was comminucated in my company that a Christmas bonus was going to be made to all permenant members of staff in the form of a 53rd week payment. I was really happy about this cause it's the first company I have worked for in six years that I was actually going to get a bonus. I did my budget and it was going to be really nice to have able to buy a few extra things this Christmas for once.

Well, yesterday I found out that this bonus is only available to members of permenant staff that have been with the company for 9 months. I have been working here for 8 months. No bonus for me. Considering I have worked late nights of overtime, on Sundays and have taken some of the most unbelieveably stressful shit, it would seem that all the work I have done is not going to be rewarded as someone that has been here one month more than me and probably done less than I have. I wouldn't have been so pissed off it had been communicated that there was red tape and that people like myself weren't going to get anything. I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Now, it really sucks for you that you didn't get what you were originally told you were going to get but considering you have only been working in your company for six months and you get that amount of money - perhaps you shoud be more grateful for what you do have. A lot of hard working people won't get shit.

Talk to your HR if $250 really means that much to you.

Merry Fucking Christmas.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

There are places that actually pay christmas bonuses? I thought they just made that up so chevy chase could have a hap hap happy christmas..

Last edited by lickmyballssuckmy; 12-20-2006 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

my christmas bonus was that I get to keep my job.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

If you don't like your Christmas Bonus, then just quit the fucking jobb and move on! I agree that a company shouldn't broadcast a thing like that and then make exclusions but what the hell. You still get your pay right?! I don't see why companies should have to pay out bonuses at all. People don't give a fuck about the job anyway!

And to the original poster: you get 1250 dollars in Christmas bonus...?! What kind of gold plated job to you have?

/Andy
Old 12-20-2006, 04:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

I don't even know why people celebrate x-mas. Every one know's it was really created by jews.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

Wink Dane Cook - WHO?

It's kind of fun all this badgering of Dane Cook, since I never heard of the guy before you guys brought it up on the show.

I guess this means that he's just a national celebrity in the US who hasn't yet reached international stardome, which - from listening to the show - I hope he never ever does.

Just thought I'd let you know that over here in the cold and hostile parts of the world Dane Cook is just another "WHO?"

/ Andy

Last edited by polarbearandy; 12-20-2006 at 04:24 AM.