Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

Does anybody else remember the early 80s Israeli tourism bureau's camaign slogan? It must have been during or after the whole hostage crisis. I definately remember it was during the Reagan years.

Come to Israel.
Come stay with friends.

I remember it clearly. I can even remember the tune to which they sang those two lines. I was 7 or something, you know completely unaware of world politics, and yet I remember thinking, "Yeah, right."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

I am glad Oprah is spending her money in Africa. They deserve it more. Maybe a few from here will go back and go to school there.

/What what, what did I say?
Old 01-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Dude,WTG!!

very nicely done
Israel is fairly safe on the whole, the beers cheap and the weathers nice, Keith should go, take a break at easter and do some on the road shows.

go to Ellat and dive/snorkel on the reefs.

the only problem is security leaving from Tel Aviv unless you have a fast pass (you're Israeli/Jewish) get ready for 2 hours being questioned before you get on the plane.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
I'll freely admit that I used a fake face to practice my kissing on before I ever kissed a girl. It was one of those build your own halloween mask plastic faces that my aunt sent us for Halloween.. First we made masks, then I stole the face to practice kissin, never could get the fridgid bitch to part her lips.
so no BJ's
Old 01-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Not even if I wore a t-shirt.
No, what elses did you do the face? did your fake face GF give you a BJ?
Old 01-05-2007, 04:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Not even if I wore a t-shirt.
what about bukkake

Old 01-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
NO FORUMS WHILE DRUNK MICHAELG! you're all fucked up.
Do not try to turn the attention on me.

Did your fake face girlfriend give you a BJ?
Old 01-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #18 (permalink)

If Peppermint Oil Burns the Vagina, imagine...

33 year old gay guy with boyfriend

The "Hottest" Sex Ever: How I Got Jalepano Peppers Up My Ass!

Romance takes many forms but last night took a twist that ended up in hilarious laughter. Mr. Sports said that he bought all the ingredients for a home cooked meal. Arriving around dinner time, we multitask by kissing, cooking, conversing and drinking beer. We prepared a mint mango/green pepper/red pepper medley (garnished with jalapeno peppers cut by Mr. Sports) with lime-infused shrimp. Beer was the perfect match for the dinner.

Another fantastic time was in-store and I was in heat to get undressed and move to the bedroom. After watching a film, we got romantic and hands wandered all over each other's bodies. At some point long into the experience, Mr. Sport stuck one finger up my ass and all of a sudden I was burning-- Really, Burning. It was just one finger which was so unusual to cause all this "pain" and I kept thinking that I must be imagining all this as we kept kissing and grabbing each other. We're in the moment-- Ya Know!

Attraction is stronger than pain -- eh? Well -- No! I had to request a short break so that I could adjust the tunes and get another drink. I don't know what prompted me to stick my finger in my clean ass and lick it. Perhaps, I was checking for an injury or something else -- I really can not say for certain as to the reason -- but my mouth started burning in flames from jalapenos. Yes, I had jalapeno pepper juice up my ass! I can't believe how I discovered this -- you know what I mean? -- and I can not believe that I confirmed what I thought. I have jalapeno pepper ass and need immediate help!

I admit to him the situation. We bust out laughing because we can't believe the twist of events. He was still in disbelief making claims of washing hands but he is a gentleman. He asked what could he do to help me and I told him that he is going to have to eat the jalapeno pepper juice out of my ass-- and in a hurry! So, my legs fly up in the air and he is down there licking away -- his mouth in flames -- trying to rescue me from my situation! Periodic stops to drink more beer were needed and about another 15 minutes of licking, I started to find relief.

Of course, he still is in a state of disbelief but came around when he took out his contacts. Yes, Mr. Sports was blind-sided by his own fingers. We paused to seriously consider discontinuing our sex since we were laughing so hard. We physically COULD NOT continue sex since jalapeno was on our foreheads, nipples, cocks and ass -- and now in Mr. Sport's eyes! We must of been sweating a great bit and the essence had travelled all over our bodies. Our mouths were in flames and we licked each other everywhere.... and there was not enough beer in the house to stop the "hott-ness." We showered and still had residue on us this morning but I can now admit that I have had the "hottest" sex-- ever!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:49 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AptToConverse
33 year old gay guy with boyfriend

The "Hottest" Sex Ever: How I Got Jalepano Peppers Up My Ass!

Romance takes many forms but last night took a twist that ended up in hilarious laughter. Mr. Sports said that he bought all the ingredients for a home cooked meal. Arriving around dinner time, we multitask by kissing, cooking, conversing and drinking beer. We prepared a mint mango/green pepper/red pepper medley (garnished with jalapeno peppers cut by Mr. Sports) with lime-infused shrimp. Beer was the perfect match for the dinner.

Another fantastic time was in-store and I was in heat to get undressed and move to the bedroom. After watching a film, we got romantic and hands wandered all over each other's bodies. At some point long into the experience, Mr. Sport stuck one finger up my ass and all of a sudden I was burning-- Really, Burning. It was just one finger which was so unusual to cause all this "pain" and I kept thinking that I must be imagining all this as we kept kissing and grabbing each other. We're in the moment-- Ya Know!

Attraction is stronger than pain -- eh? Well -- No! I had to request a short break so that I could adjust the tunes and get another drink. I don't know what prompted me to stick my finger in my clean ass and lick it. Perhaps, I was checking for an injury or something else -- I really can not say for certain as to the reason -- but my mouth started burning in flames from jalapenos. Yes, I had jalapeno pepper juice up my ass! I can't believe how I discovered this -- you know what I mean? -- and I can not believe that I confirmed what I thought. I have jalapeno pepper ass and need immediate help!

I admit to him the situation. We bust out laughing because we can't believe the twist of events. He was still in disbelief making claims of washing hands but he is a gentleman. He asked what could he do to help me and I told him that he is going to have to eat the jalapeno pepper juice out of my ass-- and in a hurry! So, my legs fly up in the air and he is down there licking away -- his mouth in flames -- trying to rescue me from my situation! Periodic stops to drink more beer were needed and about another 15 minutes of licking, I started to find relief.

Of course, he still is in a state of disbelief but came around when he took out his contacts. Yes, Mr. Sports was blind-sided by his own fingers. We paused to seriously consider discontinuing our sex since we were laughing so hard. We physically COULD NOT continue sex since jalapeno was on our foreheads, nipples, cocks and ass -- and now in Mr. Sport's eyes! We must of been sweating a great bit and the essence had travelled all over our bodies. Our mouths were in flames and we licked each other everywhere.... and there was not enough beer in the house to stop the "hott-ness." We showered and still had residue on us this morning but I can now admit that I have had the "hottest" sex-- ever!
Don't know how many points that will score you as your first post, but I'll let everyone else be the judge of that....

In any event......FUUUUUCKKK YOOUUUU! Welcome :-)
Old 01-06-2007, 03:10 AM   #20 (permalink)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juline
Don't know how many points that will score you as your first post, but I'll let everyone else be the judge of that....
We get points for inserting things in our orifices? This will get intresting...