Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

672: Garson

"You think these people are actually thinking straight before they go on this show?"
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

oh man those quotes from those bible toting retards were the best! I especially love the acid DNA one. wow just wow!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

The bible quotes frighten me because these people actually believe their nonsense and are discouraged from asking questions. 'Just accept what you're told and don't think about it or you're evil.' These people vote (which explains why we got G W Bush a second time) and their vote matters just as much as mine. Maybe more because they're the ones counting.

Regarding skinny Vs. less-skinny girls; from my vast experience in… cinema, I've noticed that the girls with the really large breasts are less enthusiastic than the girls with no breasts. Same thing with the skinny girls, they don't try very hard. I think it's a matter of them being taught that they're the most desirable thing ever and they don't have to put any effort into it at all. Just being with them is a 1o, whereas a woman with less self esteem thinks she's a 5 and has to work really hard to get to an 8.

Of course this is wrong. I like a woman who can help me delete a pizza and feel good about it.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

In terms of skinny and not-so-skinny. What looks nice doesn't necessarily translate into what feels nice. I like the look of a trim woman but when it gets down to business I like some cushion. Am I wrong....don't make it weird.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

I actually used to like going to the library. The library where I live now is in a not so nice area and every fucking computer is being used by a "canadian" kids looking on myspace and playing games and shit. You can never get on them to look up an actual book. Fucking blow it up.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

I can't be the only girl here who can easily sit and spend six hours playing a video game. And not Barbie shit, either. I play all the same stuff you dudes are playing -- Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, etc.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I can't be the only girl here who can easily sit and spend six hours playing a video game. And not Barbie shit, either. I play all the same stuff you dudes are playing -- Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, etc.
No, you are not the only girl who can sit for six hours playing a video game. I can do that too. I haven't gotten to play Assassin's Creed yet, but i sooooo want too. It's never in my local blockbuster for me to rent, and i can't buy till i rent first. So I’m stuck with Oblivion, Overlord, and Ninety Nine nights. My husband plays Halo 3 every day too.....doesn't bother me at all.

As for library's....i love mine. I can't afford to buy every book i want to read and i read about a book a week or so, it's a little slower when I’m taking classes. My library is connected to other libraries so if it doesn't have a book i want, i can get it from any library in their system and they'll send the book to my library for me. I can also get online books, books on Cd or tape. They have different stations to look up books and ones for the internet, etc. I don't think libraries are as obsolete as you may think, there is always kids and adults in there.

(insert something witty here)
Old 02-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

Oh yeah, I'm on my third playthrough for Oblivion. Love that game. Try Gamefly for rentals; I get new games within a week or so.

I use my library for fiction b/c I don't want to buy a zillion books. I have three overflowing bookshelves as it is.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

Practically speaking libraries are becoming obsolete but they're not being replaced by anything that's necessarily better. Instead of having to air condition a building so that books aren't damaged you have to air condition the building for all the machines you have running now.

I'm waiting for the day when we get flat panel screens that are cheap enough to carry around with us, and we just download all the books we want and read off of that. As a student it sure beats having to buy textbooks and practically speaking your "library" can be a drawer if you store the stuff on SD cards.

FYI don't try patenting this, this was something Bill Gates suggested years ago. What that man won't do.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Blitzgal and Idyminerva you are in the minority.