Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-17-2007, 03:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

497: Sweet Romance

"Another podcast first?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
adabada thats all i'm hearing from this dumb couple
SPWAE sums it up perfekt. Still entertaining, but she is right.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Run Dee, run as fast as you can from this texofloridian BS.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I give them two weeks before they end their fake non-relationship.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Nick's blog...

http://lifeas.nickstarr.com/2007/05/14/its-effen-hot/

In case he takes it down:
Quote:
I “live” in the Tampa Bay area currently, and it is getting to be quite hot. During the day it is barable, mainly because everywhere I go has AC. In the car at night, it just isn’t possible to run the AC all night long. I don’t want to have my windows down, due to bugs getting in or anyone that might be walking by. It isn’t that hot outside at night yet, and there tends to be a breeze, but I don’t benefit from that being in the car all night long.

Last night I woke up 3-4 times to turn the AC on full blast for a few minutes to cool down. I’m not wearing my typical mock turtleneck and bluejeans at night, but rather slip into shorts and a mock turtleneck t-shirt. I can’t think of any ways to get cool at night without having the windows down.

I was thinking about that headband thing from the 90’s that had fans in it to cool you down, but can’t seem to find it online anywhere. Anyone have any suggestions? I’m thinking of staying at the Hostel I stayed at on Clearwater Beach more often (well I haven’t been there but that one weekend).

When I do get a truck (which keeps looking further and further way), I am going to make sure it has screened in windows in the bed topper, so this won’t be such a problem.

Last edited by gumby013; 05-17-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #6 (permalink)

Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Nick's blog...

In case he takes it down:
At least he's thinking about his future He's got big plans, hopes and dreams.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

And Nick's resume, he has taken his phone number off. He got a new one, so the (727)688-4868 is no good.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

Yay! No side effects! (retards.)

( from -- http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=5312070 )

(New York - WABC, May 16, 2007) - There's a CD out on the market that apparently gives the listener the feeling of getting high -- high like on drugs.
Different sounds apparently trigger highs from different drugs. And young kids know about this.

Eyewitness News reporter Jeff Rossen has the story.

Euphoria in a box -- a CD delivered right to your home. The makers say, just listen.and you'll get high.

One track is supposed to make you feel like you're on peyote. Another one is supposed to give you the feeling of smoking marijuana.

It sounds like a mish-mosh of bizarre sounds with a beat behind it. It's catching on with suburban high school kids. In Wanaque, New Jersey, they swear it works.

"You listen to it and you just kinda zone out, feel weird and kinda gives you the effect I guess," one student said.

"It gave me the side effects that it said it would," another student said.

The CD goes for about $20 dollars online from a company called I-Doser.com, which has no address or contact number. On the CD case, the makers explain how it works: binaural sound waves that synchronize your brain giving you the sensation of a drug high.

Dr. Darius Kohan is an autologist neurologist at NYU -- basically an expert on how the ear affects the brain. So, we asked him, is this medically possible?

"Music will never, never make you hallucinate," Dr. Kohan said.

I listened in silence to the entire 15 minute track. I felt relaxed when I was sitting still, but nothing else.

Doctors say the CD itself cannot hurt you. But drug experts are worried, worried for the kids who take it to the next level.

"Well I think it's very, very easy for kids to say I may get this from the CD but I may very well actually get it from the real drug and go out and use," said Dr. Petros Levounis.

Could it be the new gateway drug? A legal CD available to anyone with access to the Internet? Whatever the case, it's an alert for all parents.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

I can't get over how much of a vag spook is.
priceless
thanks Dee
Old 05-17-2007, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

Last night I woke up 3-4 times to turn the AC on full blast for a few minutes to cool down. I’m not wearing my typical mock turtleneck and bluejeans at night, but rather slip into shorts and a mock turtleneck t-shirt. I can’t think of any ways to get cool at night without having the windows down.

I have never met anyone so obsessed with mock turtlenecks...except maybe the 60-year-old blue-hairs I used to work with when I worked for the State of WI.