Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-21-2007, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

521: Working Stiffs

"I don't know if you know this, but some women are C U Next TuesdayS."

www.BrotherLoveRocks.com Add your info, and add a picture. There is no excuse to not be able to make him win this contest.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

My message to the MySpace guy: (www.myspace.com/dank_ryan)

Quote:
I have been told you may be the 3rd coming of the Messiah. I am looking for direction and money. Please advise...

KATG.com
And his response:

Quote:
whats up man?if your looking for dirrection ask God i am not you messiah but the Lord Jesus christ is.I do not know the struggles you are going through but God does and he wants your burden give it to him put him in control in you life.stop living for yourself that is the only advise i can give that and surrender your heart to christ.

EDIT: My subsequent reply:

Quote:
But I heard a booming voice last night telling me that I could find the Messiah at this web address. What does this mean?

Last edited by gumby013; 06-21-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

www.myspace.com/dank_ryan

Dank: how is this christian comedy please explain?

In my act I have the audience lick my balls while I eat the Virgin Mary's asshole. It gets into Catholicism but it's still fun and light-hearted.

Keith

Dank: thats awsome...i used to make fun of christians too until God woke me up.Have you ever thought that God has a pupose for you life?If you died what would you tell if he asked why do you think you do not deserve hell.Bro all it take is wanting to know who he is and asking him.I am open for questions I dont know you, but i care about your soul and where you are going.

How old are you bra? You look older than me. If you are, I'll repent then. I look forward to having a few more years of fun and craziness like you did. Sounds like you had a blast. Fuck Christ!

Talk to you when I reach the age you switched to No Fun You.

Thanks dog,
Keith
Old 06-21-2007, 07:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

In my act I have the audience lick my balls while I eat the Virgin Mary's asshole. It gets into Catholicism but it's still fun and light-hearted.

Keith

Dank: thats awsome...i used to make fun of christians too until God woke me up.Have you ever thought that God has a pupose for you life?If you died what would you tell if he asked why do you think you do not deserve hell.Bro all it take is wanting to know who he is and asking him.I am open for questions I dont know you, but i care about your soul and where you are going.

How old are you bra? You look older than me. If you are, I'll repent then. I look forward to having a few more years of fun and craziness like you did. Sounds like you had a blast. Fuck Christ!

Thanks dog,
Keith
Fuck Christ?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - keep egg'n him on... I can't wait to see where this takes him...
Old 06-21-2007, 08:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

KATG and the gold standard

Can I be a political economy nerd?

The US Dollar hasn't been based on gold since the early 1970's when Nixon axed the gold standard. So yes, US currency is essentially worthless. Some European central banks back up their currency with other countries' equally worthless currencies. This is called fiat money and is a bad thing because as Keet points out it means your money ain't worth shit.

Also, are these what you stole?

Last edited by DrWernerBest; 06-21-2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

"I know it sounds like I'm a klepto, but I swear I'm not." - Keith

Isn't that what you said about being a drunk?

Last edited by windowsanddoors; 06-21-2007 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

Keith

Thanks dog,
Keith
Haha Keith you win at everything! And Danks "writing" is terrible!! He can't spell for shit! Maybe he should ask his 'savior' for some help in the spelling department :P
Old 06-21-2007, 09:34 AM   #8 (permalink)

My Turn...

My message to Le Douche:

Quote:
Wow dude...I had a weird dream last night. God told me to visit you. I don't know why...but I felt the need to contact you.

X

No response as of yet...
Old 06-21-2007, 09:59 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWernerBest View Post

The US Dollar hasn't been based on gold since the early 1970's when Nixon axed the gold standard. So yes, US currency is essentially worthless. Some European central banks back up their currency with other countries' equally worthless currencies. This is called fiat money and is a bad thing because as Keet points out it means your money ain't worth shit.
I was just going to say this! Thank Milton Friedman. If you want to learn more I highly suggest Karmabanque Radio podcast http://www.karmabanqueradio.com/.
And recently, in episode 739 (http://karmabanqueradio.com/?p=548), they completely ripped on Podshow and are guessing that Madge of Yeast Radio is going to be suing Podshow. Rumors are she's all sorts of pissed at them.
I'm too retarded to embed links muchless a youtube video, but this is a good video from Max at Karmabank on the Death of the Dollar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbPetrK_6Lc
Old 06-21-2007, 10:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWernerBest View Post

Also, are these what you stole?
I'll be more than happy to take your worthless money from you. you can send it to me here in houston...