Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #91 (permalink)

I didn't like clint as a guest because I didn't think he was all that funny or interesting. simply put: clint is just an animal. I've heard the over-the-top misogyny bit from enough bad stand-up comics that it didn't bother me. something struck me as disingenuous about his raunchy sex tales so I'm not sure I buy all that.

Last edited by robotparker; 07-06-2007 at 09:33 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #92 (permalink)

Hmm, everyone's taking this Clint shit too seriously. As Schooly D said, "Pussy ain't nothin' but meat on the bone...just fuck it, and suck it, and leave it alone."

He also said that was a feminist statement.

PS if you assume "MyButtPlug" is a woman, possibly a lesbian, this thread is much more interesting.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:36 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
PS if you assume "MyButtPlug" is a woman, possibly a lesbian, this thread is much more interesting.
I'm imagining a hugely overweight lesbian

And to those of you telling 'the haters' to stfu. It is just a show, and they are just opinions.

I didn't think much of Clint as a guest, but it's just my opinion. I am still going to listen to the show. I don't have to love every fuckin thing about the show, so fuck off.

This is the show thread. I took that to mean that this is the place that I share my thoughts on the show, and that's what I did.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
I'm imagining a hugely overweight lesbian

And to those of you telling 'the haters' to stfu. It is just a show, and they are just opinions.

I didn't think much of Clint as a guest, but it's just my opinion. I am still going to listen to the show. I don't have to love every fuckin thing about the show, so fuck off.

This is the show thread. I took that to mean that this is the place that I share my thoughts on the show, and that's what I did.
Take it easy Bebe, you're cool.

A lot of dopey-dumb people on this thread though.
But perhaps I'm being male-shovanistic or a scinic.

It was an OK show, I found the internet boom stories quite interesting.
Clint was drunk and stoned so came across as an asshole later on, but he's not the first to do so.

I find nothing creepy about a man of 32 and woman of 17. Not for me, but it doesn't offend me. And this particular relationship lasted six years.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fucker View Post
Hey Dumbshits... Get your facts straight before talking your shit.

statutory rape in the State of New York is 16 and under.
each state is different and 17 is legal in most states.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I could give a shit if it's 18 in some states and 16 in other. It's wrong and quite pathetic.

And no, not all 35 year olds want to fuck 17 year olds. Some of us actually have morals.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #96 (permalink)

Lightbulb The next canada trip

Hey Keith it's a little too late but if this Canada trip is all a success and you plan on having another one Twin Widow Mafia would love to come smoke blunts and perform and smoke blunts then throw dodgeballs while we perform and smoke blunts. Oh yeah dipshits it's the 5th Harry Potter movie that is opening on Wed just to clarify your studio geeks that don't know shit. peace and hairgrease. oh yeah maybe at the next gathering we can grease up a retard and see if we can catch him before he sneaks across the border.

Subscribe to our feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ogpc

Your source for all geek related shit and all things fresh hosted by Ian Daddybones & Jiinx

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/iandaddybones

Old 07-07-2007, 01:17 PM   #97 (permalink)

i like clint.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #98 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddybones View Post
Hey Keith it's a little too late but if this Canada trip is all a success and you plan on having another one Twin Widow Mafia would love to come smoke blunts and perform and smoke blunts then throw dodgeballs while we perform and smoke blunts. Oh yeah dipshits it's the 5th Harry Potter movie that is opening on Wed just to clarify your studio geeks that don't know shit. peace and hairgrease. oh yeah maybe at the next gathering we can grease up a retard and see if we can catch him before he sneaks across the border.
Fuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 PM   #99 (permalink)

Just finished listening to the episode and I LOVE this guy! So honest that its hilarious.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:22 AM   #100 (permalink)

I wanted to like this guy but seriously, he's gonna be lying in a ditch in about 5 years (maybe sooner) with some kind of cock rot or a genital disease of the mouth from one too many 17 year olds. There's a name for this type of person down under...

wanker!