Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeone View Post
Hey dumb shit, this isn't a question of legality. He was close to twice her age, that's creepy.
Sure it was a question of legality you stupid fuck

Some dumb fucks are saying it was statutory rape. I am telling the dumb fucks it wasnt.

Yes a 13 or 14 or what ever age gap it was is big, but totally legal.
That's my point. Creepy is up to you.

My guess is that many many men of any age would love to screw any legal hot chick they can. And that is exactly what went down.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fucker View Post
Sure it was a question of legality you stupid fuck

Some dumb fucks are saying it was statutory rape. I am telling the dumb fucks it wasnt.

Yes a 13 or 14 or what ever age gap it was is big, but totally legal.
That's my point. Creepy is up to you.

My guess is that many many men of any age would love to screw any legal hot chick they can. And that is exactly what went down.
Okay, I was wrong, I didn't read it all the way through. The general arguement isn't about legality, however, what you were referencing was.

Either way 17 is net necessarily age of consent. In the US age of consent is determined at the state level. Age of consent varies from 16-18, furthermore, there are federal policies that place restrictions on sexual activity, most of which refer to age of majority (which is 18 in the US.)
Old 07-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #83 (permalink)

WARNING: KATG is for amusement purposes only; it is not intended to be a source of moral guidance. KATG is not responsible for any icky feelings that may result from content deemed inappropriate or offensive by the listener. This may include, but is not limited to, the personal habits or ideas of any guests who appear on the show.

If I had to agree with the guests who appeared on this show in order to listen, I never would (Patrice = Republican, Spooky=Republican, Dina=Republican). Really now, what could Clint possibly say that is more offensive to me than the fact that these REGULAR guests are all REPUBLICANS!?! BTW, there are probably 17-year-old girls listening to the show who just learned something useful about older men, right?

If over-the-top disgusting weren't funny, would ANY of us be KATG fans?

P.S. Yes, I have at times reached my limit when it came to disgusting content on this show; know what I did? I STOPPED LISTENING and waited for the next show.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #84 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You WHAT?!
Old 07-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #85 (permalink)

Yup, 'fraid so. I'm a sensitive soul, you know.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:27 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post

Patrice = Republican
Where the hell did you get that from? Patrice can look after herself so I'm not here to defend her, but at no point have I thought Patrice was a Republican (excuse me while I rinse that nasty word out of my mouth).
Old 07-06-2007, 04:37 PM   #87 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristoprat View Post
Where the hell did you get that from? Patrice can look after herself so I'm not here to defend her, but at no point have I thought Patrice was a Republican (excuse me while I rinse that nasty word out of my mouth).
She has said it a couple times on air.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:

My source is Patrice herself in some on-air comments. 'Fraid I can't recall episode, so you'll either believe me or not on this one.

I do still like to hold out hope that it's all a ruse intended to keep the show under the radar of the secret police (Homeland Security). What's worse was when Spooky said on the forums that Bush had 'done a lot of good things.' Ick. Oh well, who am I to argue with the resident 'genius.'
Old 07-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post
My source is Patrice herself in some on-air comments...
My bad, my apologies to you and Gumby. OSLIN, what is this antipathy toward Republicans. It's almost as though you believe Republicans suck on Satan's member. Surely this can't be healthy.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:34 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
OSLIN, what is this antipathy toward Republicans. It's almost as though you believe Republicans suck on Satan's member. Surely this can't be healthy.

Perhaps I should write another warning label re: sucking on satan's member...?