Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil View Post
Yeah I was! I just figured it was too late when I had finally realized I had no family engagement ... considering we're brown and celebrate the pilgrims' decision not to violently slaughter the natives without feeding them first

But I definitely want to get together with you all so I'll stay posted!
Awesome! Never too late either.
Myspace or facebook us too. The events will be there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
What are the events? Do you guys go to Giant Tiger in the market and throw shit like a bunch of apes? Because if you do, sign me up!
Come drink with TDO - OTTAWA - Five Fridays Gathering and Drunkcast, Feb. 29th
There haven't been five Fridays in February since the eighties or something! Let's get together and celebrate!

Recently dearly departed April may even make a special guest appearance from Toronto.

We hope to meet up with some of the new Ottawa fans popping up in the forums.

Tentative details. More details by mid-week-ish.

Team Drunk Ottawa will meet up at a pub somewhere this FRIDAY, FEB 29th, 7 - 9pm-ish

We will retreat to our secret lair and record a drunkcast @ 10 PM EST before katg goes up at midnite. Stream details will be in katg webchat and PalTalk as usual for those that want to listen live.

It's been a while since we posted a show - We'll try and get a show recorded and posted ASAP.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...ead.php?t=9445
Old 02-25-2008, 05:00 PM   #73 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
Come drink with TDO - OTTAWA - Five Fridays Gathering and Drunkcast, Feb. 29th
There haven't been five Fridays in February since the eighties or something! Let's get together and celebrate!

Recently dearly departed April may even make a special guest appearance from Toronto.

We hope to meet up with some of the new Ottawa fans popping up in the forums.

Tentative details. More details by mid-week-ish.

Team Drunk Ottawa will meet up at a pub somewhere this FRIDAY, FEB 29th, 7 - 9pm-ish

We will retreat to our secret lair and record a drunkcast @ 10 PM EST before katg goes up at midnite. Stream details will be in katg webchat and PalTalk as usual for those that want to listen live.

It's been a while since we posted a show - We'll try and get a show recorded and posted ASAP.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...ead.php?t=9445
daaamnnn yoou, i have a hockey game at 10 that night... where are you guys going afterwards? where is this secret lair, one of your apartments?? a pub perhaps? let me know!
Old 02-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
daaamnnn yoou, i have a hockey game at 10 that night... where are you guys going afterwards? where is this secret lair, one of your apartments?? a pub perhaps? let me know!
damn 10pm game? you're screwed for pub meet-up AND hearing the live tdo show...you'd be home for katg live @ midnite though...

we'll post more bar/pub details soon. However - if we've never met don't expect to be invited to our homes though. Hope you understand.

We try and hook up for eats/drinks with katg fans before we record. We may have some katg schwag if anyone wants stickers/bumpers stickers etc.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
damn 10pm game? you're screwed for pub meet-up AND hearing the live tdo show...you'd be home for katg live @ midnite though...
What about an early pub time before the game? Anil, are you playing or watching? This was last minute, just tell your team there is another team ready.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #76 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
What about an early pub time before the game? Anil, are you playing or watching? This was last minute, just tell your team there is another team ready.
LOL... yeah I would but it's our last game of the season. I'm playing... and I understand how you'd want to meet up, I'm inclined to do the same before I go to some strangers house or have someone over to my house
Old 02-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL... yeah I would but it's our last game of the season. I'm playing... and I understand how you'd want to meet up, I'm inclined to do the same before I go to some strangers house or have someone over to my house
well, natch.

Next time then if you can't pregame with us?