Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

Love the show but just an observation, for running a podcast, it's amazing how much Chemda doesnt know about Pop Culture. It gets old hearing " i dont know, i dont know". Most of the topics that Patrice brings up are common knowledge, and she does a great job of filling us in on the details. I really dont understand how chemda doesnt know about 90% of the topics that are brought up. It's a podcast, i guess i just assume most people that run and own a podcast, have some common knowledge of pop culture.

Maybe its just me......fuck it...

done.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouknowanything? View Post
Love the show but just an observation, for running a podcast, it's amazing how much Chemda doesnt know about Pop Culture. It gets old hearing " i dont know, i dont know". Most of the topics that Patrice brings up are common knowledge, and she does a great job of filling us in on the details. I really dont understand how chemda doesnt know about 90% of the topics that are brought up. It's a podcast, i guess i just assume most people that run and own a podcast, have some common knowledge of pop culture.

done.
It's just you.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:09 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:

done.

Ha... you are obviously new to K&G there is no diredt criticsim allowed in this forum. You can state your opinion on topics in the show, but not about the show.....welcome NOOOB!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #24 (permalink)

Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
Quote:

done.
Fuck you and welcome to the forums, I guess, bitch.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:08 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:

done.
fuck you... and not the good kind. leave Chemda alone. shes a Jew, she cant help it.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #26 (permalink)

Was I the only one that already saw Jurrasic Park 4

This was a cartoon when I was I tike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino-Riders

Had some toys also
Old 08-20-2007, 11:45 AM   #27 (permalink)

Jurrasic Park 4!

the dinosaurs are brought back, but this time..... so is Predator and Aliens and the transformers have to pop in to save the Day!
  • Dinosaurs
  • Predator
  • Aliens
  • Transformers
let's just call it Quad JP!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #28 (permalink)

Re: Lisa Marie's duet with Elvis

This duet will not be the first Lisa Marie/Elvis duet, though it may be the first to be released to the public. I attended a previous 'tribute week' in Memphis which featured a 'concert' of Elvis on a big screen at some stadium. In addition to the typical Elvis videos with his backing band, a video duet between Lisa Marie and Elvis was shown. I can't recall the song now, but it wasn't In the Ghetto. It was very well done and the audience liked it so much they showed it again. The audience went wild when Lisa Marie and her mom showed up on stage live after the second showing of the video. Being the cynic that I am, I figured the whole thing was some kind of pre-release promotional event and that the video would be all over the place come Monday morning. As far as I know, the video was never shown publicly again.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:01 PM   #29 (permalink)

I saw this and immediately thought of wave punching:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comment...m_source=share