Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
digitalbrian

Unhappy Yeah but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I thought it was fairly clear by Chemda's reaction to her impression that Keith might get into a real fight that it's not something that happens very often. If they've been together this long and she's never seen him tear into it with someone, then I highly doubt Keith is actually running around bashing random people's heads in. I know the taxi cab story was Mike's friend and not Keith, but I still didn't get the perception that they were advocating this as a positive thing...more like a "look what my jackass friend did" kind of story. And he did make a point of saying this happened back during his drinking days.
This friend was obviously in extacy over the way his friend made someones head flip back, I am just saying that they made is sound cool to get in a public fight, and it is NOT cool, you don't know what kind of a day your victim had, it is under no circumstance cool to get in a fight with strangers, WALK AWAY! that is the only civilized solution.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
You still can. With that many people you'd need your own ship anyway.

Did you get beat up a lot?

Why is this the issue that pushed you over the edge?

There's a story there, share it...we won't judge you.
Yeah agreed. As I understand the story, he asked the guy to get out of the taxi, the guy refused. It's not an unprovoked attack. Suppose this taxi dipshit had called headbutter's girlfriend a slut or some other insult. Is he 'allowed' in your logic to beat up the guy in that instance, or does he always have to walk away? I don't get the 'they have to hit first before you can retaliate' ideology. Because if you're saying he has to turn the other cheek everytime, dude will be walked all over all his life.

Last edited by Notjustagoodclown; 10-10-2007 at 03:44 PM. Reason: dopey typos
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'd like to take Mike's friend's heatbutt class... Just in case there isn't a man handy to deal with a stolen taxi cab on my behalf. Like a self defense class for assholes!

Ladies... who is with me?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Don't listen to Blitzgal. I do love fights, and I encourage them. Walking away is for pussies. When in doubt, throw a punch. I'll preach that to children till the day I die.

Nice knowing you, Brian.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
As a girl though, we can always just start to cry too... just as powerful as a headbutt....
Fuck crying... Crying is for pussies. Sorry baby, fake crying in this case would just cause more drama. Drop his ass and move on.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
hmmm... messed up make up or broken nail..... i guess i'll take the broken nail.... see, the times I've had to get crazy on a dude, I've just taken my heel off and threaten them with it.... i find it easier to just make them think I'm crazy, then you don't really have to get your hands dirty...
There you go... I'm down with that! But I have a good manicurist so I'm always covered in the case of an emergency. Crying runs your mascara. That's a party foul in my book!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalbrian View Post
I have to say that this episode is the last one I am going to listen to, I am appalled by the promotion of violence shown in this episode, since when is it civilized to open a taxi door and beat someone just because they got to the taxi before you? since when is it civilized to tell people you dont like their face and therefore they deserve a beating.

I always loved Keith and the Girl but today I lost ALL respect for Keith Malley, I hope you guys scored a bunch of dimwit skinheads as listeners, because you sure lost me.

And I was going to take my 8722675637 cousins on that cruise *frown*
Dimwit skinhead checkin' in.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskanman View Post
Dimwit skinhead checkin' in.
Fuuuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #19 (permalink)

Thumbs up

As long as you aren't black, thanks a lot!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
tga

Cheers for the heads up on the Nikki Sixx book. Loved The Dirt and will need to get this. It's not out here till next week so do hold out on the discussion. Can't wait to read it!