Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-23-2007, 12:10 PM   #11 (permalink)

I, for one, don't like the Chinese. I'm pretty frank about this and living in New York, I avoid Chinatown like the plague (or perhaps Bird Flu).

Shady bastards.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Keith & The Girl vs Howard Stern

I got to say Lawrence is right, you guys are really good at what you do, much better than Howard Stern ever was, Stern's only claim of fame was his babes, but please never cut your listeners off by joining satellite radio only.

You rock. And the guests you have are just so unique, I love everything about this podcast.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

I love Cracker Barrel! I always look forward to driving up to Foxwoods 'cause we stop by the one off of I95.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4hec View Post
I love Cracker Barrel! I always look forward to driving up to Foxwoods 'cause we stop by the one off of I95.
I think Cracker Barrel is amazing! I wouldn't advise eating there every day, but they have some badass country cooking, as long as you can deal with the redneck customers that always seem to be hanging out.

I recommend "Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast." Any time of day.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Crackle Barrel is good food... but it turns my guts inside out.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottperezfox View Post
I, for one, don't like the Chinese. I'm pretty frank about this and living in New York, I avoid Chinatown like the plague (or perhaps Bird Flu).
Perhaps more like yellow fever. I've always wanted to ask a ching chong if they get that.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

I know a racist-against-chinese chinese guy, and it cracks me up, because he's always right. If somebody says, "I was driving and this guy totally ran a red light," he'll say, "He was fucking chinese, wasn't he?" And he was. They're rude, crazy, littering law-breakers, them chinese.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I know a racist-against-chinese chinese guy, and it cracks me up, because he's always right. If somebody says, "I was driving and this guy totally ran a red light," he'll say, "He was fucking chinese, wasn't he?" And he was. They're rude, crazy, littering law-breakers, them chinese.
And on top of that they bear spray random people in the middle of the night for high-dollar electronics.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:10 PM   #19 (permalink)

I don't really count them. They looked asian, but they had north american accents and were definitely integrated. I think we can claim those assholes as our own. That was good old american violence. It's the ones holding on to the old country that are just bafflingly jerky.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

Chicken Fry

i'm in the middle of the Kountry Kookin' zone (also fatass zone) of the US so this i know. Chicken Fried Steak has no chicken broth in it (wtf anyway) its called that because they breaded a cheap ass cut of steak like it was fried chicken. Chicken Fried Chicken is so called because its a chicken cutlet fried up just like a steak, which brings it back around to being fried up just like... chicken. we don't make sense in the midwest. Country fried steak is the same damn thing as a chicken fry. Chemda... white "sauce" on top? thats gravy. Country gravy, might be where the other name comes from. made from drippings mixed with flour into a roux and thinned with milk.

and guest guy is right, sausage is good with syrup. this has been cooking corner.