Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   615: Professional Journalism (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/615-professional-journalism-8403/)

Keith 11-08-2007 04:54 PM

615: Professional Journalism

"I let people call me Dog for my life. You think I'm swift, Larry?"

st0l3n 11-08-2007 06:15 PM

"Whats Horny Dad"

And Chemda crying in the background

And Patrice wants to leave
Dam it I missed a classic live show

starscream 11-08-2007 08:25 PM

I think we know that the inappropriate topics already existed before you started playing Armchair Kid Nation, but the past two or three weeks have felt a lot more forced than the first few you played. If it was only the bullshit stuff this week or only the whore stuff last week, I don't think anybody would think twice about it. About it feeling forced anyway. I don't think any of us can limit ourselves to think about what's happening in that house to just twice.

Aurora 11-08-2007 10:25 PM

Thank you for this episode. Today was my birthday, which I spent alone in my apartment doing homework and it kinda hit me earlier that I was extremely lonely. The day I'm supposed to be celebrating and my friends and family are an hour away while I'm stuck here at college...

Anyways, "boo hoo" blah blah... I love Patrice episodes and thank God my birthday was on a Thursday this year. :)

BrianA 11-09-2007 12:45 AM

Awesome episode. Armchair Kid Nation is really the best thing since KATG. And Keith's impression of To Catch a Predator was awesome. I'm not supposed to be loud in my room because I might wake up people on my floor - but fuck 'em. Way too funny not to start laughing like a madman.

DrWernerBest 11-09-2007 04:09 AM

Can I just point out that Heather Mills does not have a posh accent. She has a fairly unattractive Northern working class accent.

st0l3n 11-09-2007 04:32 AM

Heather Mills

armenta 11-09-2007 10:55 AM

I have written about dogs before. I truly love them and think of them as perfect companions. The exception to this rule are Daschunds. My girlfriend has one, and if by some chance we get married then have children the thing will have to go. If that thing even shows one ounce of aggression towards my kid I would snap its dissproportionate frame in half. I HATE DASCHUNDS!!!

-Peesch

Tactix 11-09-2007 10:56 AM

Re: Aquadots

As the resident chemistry grad student on the forums, I just wanted to share this link with you guys that talks in a little more detail about the chemical found in aquadots.

Link to:Molecule of the Day... 1,4-butanediol

In the Reuters article they link to, it says that the 1,5-pentanediol is apparently safe....which, if thats true, just goes to show how minor changes in a molecule can lead to such a large difference!

Just wanted to share this with any who are interested!

gumby013 11-09-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tactix (Post 295856)
As the resident chemistry grad student on the forums, I just wanted to share this link with you guys that talks in a little more detail about the chemical found in aquadots.

Link to:Molecule of the Day... 1,4-butanediol

In the Reuters article they link to, it says that the 1,5-pentanediol is apparently safe....which, if thats true, just goes to show how minor changes in a molecule can lead to such a large difference!

Just wanted to share this with any who are interested!

Thanks for reminding me why I don't use my chemistry degree.