Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-29-2007, 12:17 PM   #51 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
Ummmm Excuse me?

I am in London and I don't remember appointing YOU the spokesperson of all of us
When was the vote? Who else was nominated? How long have you been appointed spokesperson for?

Fuck that. I DEMAND a recount!!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying spooky DID offend me, just that the ONLY person you are legitimately allowed to express an opinion on behalf of is YOU!!!
Agreed! I am in London and Spooky offends me on a regular basis.

However - he makes me think at the same time so it's hard to stay offended for very long. People are so quick to pass judgement on his so called ignorance but his thoughts and questions have obviously come from somewhere and people at times do need to ask questions to make sure what they think or they know is either right or wrong. The social aspect of what is appropriate in company will come with time.

Fuck it - Spooky - you want to know anything, you can ask my faggot ass anytime. I will answer any question frankly and honestly without judgement. I can only though speak for myself and my experiences and not the gay community as a whole. Gay, straight, bi - what-the-fuck-ever, we are individuals and can only really speak for ourselves so perhaps you will have ask many people your questions (if you meet many gay people which, well, to be frank, it doesn't sound like you do) to get some generalized answers.

What does KATG stand for? Kill All The Gays!?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tga View Post
Agreed! I am in London and Spooky offends me on a regular basis.

However - he makes me think at the same time so it's hard to stay offended for very long. People are so quick to pass judgement on his so called ignorance but his thoughts and questions have obviously come from somewhere and people at times do need to ask questions to make sure what they think or they know is either right or wrong. The social aspect of what is appropriate in company will come with time.

Fuck it - Spooky - you want to know anything, you can ask my faggot ass anytime. I will answer any question frankly and honestly without judgement. I can only though speak for myself and my experiences and not the gay community as a whole. Gay, straight, bi - what-the-fuck-ever, we are individuals and can only really speak for ourselves so perhaps you will have ask many people your questions (if you meet many gay people which, well, to be frank, it doesn't sound like you do) to get some generalized answers.
I'll admit that I and my group of friends who listen to spooky are fairly twisted people, so that may be why we aren't offended but he's asking these questions and saying these things because he genuinely wants to know.

I'm an Iranian & everytime someone says something about Arabs or Middle East, I answer them honestly; not leap up & try to beat them down with all the political correctness gone mad stuff
Old 11-29-2007, 04:10 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofother View Post
I'll admit that I and my group of friends who listen to spooky are fairly twisted people, so that may be why we aren't offended but he's asking these questions and saying these things because he genuinely wants to know.

I'm an Iranian & everytime someone says something about Arabs or Middle East, I answer them honestly; not leap up & try to beat them down with all the political correctness gone mad stuff
This is a KaTG Forum. You're gunna be here a long time if you plan on trying to find the person that isn't fairly twisted.

I don't give a shit if spooky offends you or not. I just want you to stop acting like you speak for everyone in London. Because you don't.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:13 PM   #54 (permalink)

I apologise, would you like anything else?
Old 11-29-2007, 04:17 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2404 View Post
Hmm maybe because women are much more community oriented with their vaginas than guys are with their cocks? You have to apply the "would it be gay if a straight girl did it" test and see what you come up with.
While I accept your assertion that women's vaginas belong to the community, with the exception of of those paid for or conquered, I'm not familiar with the "would it be gay if a straight girl did it" test. Please expound.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofother View Post
I apologise, would you like anything else?
Nope. That's all. Thanks.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:06 AM   #57 (permalink)

Talking I'm addicted!!!

I barely started listening to you guys and you guys are hilarious..i work where you can't talk just listen to whatever you want and i can't help to laugh ...i'm 32 and never heard of podcast *shakes head* so i'm trying to get all the downloads but i'm catching up and but you make the time go by fast..and today i was listening to this one .....

Spooky was funny i think he was spooked lol
Old 12-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #58 (permalink)

Thumbs up Awww thanks Paws!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the love..................and fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #59 (permalink)

OK, I'm feeling the need to post here for the first time on the topic of "I'm a fag and I think Keith's brother is stupid hot."

That is all.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:28 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter Hall View Post
OK, I'm feeling the need to post here for the first time on the topic of "I'm a fag and I think Keith's brother is stupid hot."

That is all.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YYYYOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
and welcome to the forums faggot