Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   623: A KATG Outing (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/623-katg-outing-8527/)

Keith 11-22-2007 03:36 AM

623: A KATG Outing

"I will not be on the show, and I will not discuss any of that."

gumby013 11-22-2007 08:10 AM

Spooky's "F-Word" count for show #623 - 5

He was either off his game, or sober.

paul_r 11-22-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby013 (Post 303427)
Spooky's "F-Word" count for show #623 - 5

He was either off his game, or sober.

Is he still claim SITC is coming back. :)

thepetek 11-22-2007 10:19 AM

Caught a bit of the show live and then read the comments today before listening. So I went into the show knowing either someone else showed up, or Mark was gay. And yet still, when Keith said, "Someone in this room is gay." I thought, "Broke up with Dee, baking, was supposed to take dance classes, show title is a takeoff of a tv show beloved by women and gays...so that's what Spooky's next learning experience is gonna be."

MaltaFan 11-22-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepetek (Post 303472)
...so that's what Spooky's next learning experience is gonna be."

Looking at a mirror jurking to himself!!!!!!

DaHonay 11-22-2007 12:36 PM

6 Degrees

So I'm listening to the clip at the end of the show... from Chemda & Mike's aftershow. Mike starts talking about having a crush on Scott Erickson of the Minnesota Twins. And I about died!!!

My sister dated Scott Erickson all though high school (she lived in Cali/me in Texas). She was madly in love with him. I spent summers in Cali with them and had the best time! He was the sweetest nicest guy... I know the crush feeling Mike's gay love confesses.

My sister and Scott broke up as their freshmen year in college started. But they have always staying in contact. Oh... those blue eyes.... :p

gumby013 11-22-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHonay (Post 303528)
So I'm listening to the clip at the end of the show... from Chemda & Mike's aftershow. Mike starts talking about having a crush on Scott Erickson of the Minnesota Twins. And I about died!!!

My sister dated Scott Erickson all though high school (she lived in Cali/me in Texas). She was madly in love with him. I spent summers in Cali with them and had the best time! He was the sweetest nicest guy... I know the crush feeling Mike's gay love confesses.

My sister and Scott broke up as their freshmen year in college started. But they have always staying in contact. Oh... those blue eyes.... :p

He had one sick breaking ball back with the Twins.

MichaelG 11-22-2007 03:23 PM

Dee, 50 bucks if you get Spooki to kiss you.

Keith are breaking out the Gay Card? Is it an Election Year?

UGrabMyDrumstick 11-22-2007 03:27 PM

If we all had people trying to win bets on whether we would make out with members of the opposite sex, the world would be a better place.

gumby013 11-22-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceboy (Post 303611)
I had to re-read that a couple of times, I thought you were talking about yourself there.

My remaining ball likes the extra room. It's like when your college dorm-mate gets expelled mid-semester.