Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   623: A KATG Outing (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/623-katg-outing-8527/)

anil 11-22-2007 10:56 PM

Haha, finally an episode where we can fully appreciate the full brunt of Spooky's questions. I loved hearing Keith's brother's reactions (or lack thereof) to Spooky's questions.

At one point (forget exactly when) it was as if Spooky would ask a question, knowing how ridiculous it is, and then Mark would answer and I could feel Spooky thinking 'Wtf, he's actually answering this shit??' ... Great show, congrats Mark... fag

MichaelG 11-22-2007 11:09 PM

I like Mark, but I think the homoh gene is in the wrong brother.

Brad 11-23-2007 08:52 AM

I love how Keith and Spooky say "Doing" weed.

that is all.

phooey 11-23-2007 11:07 AM

ok, as I listen to the show, I wonder... did Keith invite Spooky over just so he could grill his brother?

wait.. Of Course he did... !

Nice job, excellent show!

Happy Thanksgiving day weekend... it's now time to go to KATG/Store to buy Christmas/holiday/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah, presents/

bonkrood 11-23-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sajizzle (Post 303758)
This episode was the very best of KATG: shocking, hilarious, awkwardly heartwarming, and more genuinely honest than any other form of entertainment out there. Definitely an instant spot in my top ten favorite shows.

I concur. I was at work all night so that allowed me to listen twice and re-giggle.

My favorite line was Chemda, "Are you disgusted that he just called you non-regular people?"

phooey 11-23-2007 01:46 PM

i was thinking... since Keith isn't married to Chemda and they are able to visit Keith's Mom and Dad, I think that Mark should bring home a "friend" and wouldn't it be great for the show if it was Spooky? and heelariaty around the dinner table in Pennsylvania as well.

dubyah 11-23-2007 01:53 PM

Everytime Spooky talked I started to cringe...

The entire second half of the show was hilariously awkward!

Two Finger Andy 11-23-2007 08:31 PM

This is easily in my top five favorite KATG shows. There was a lot of love in the room and it was topped off with a perfect dollop of Spooky to keep you guessing what might be asked next of the unflappable Mark.

And though I'm the inquisitive sort, it's never once crossed my mind to ask a gay man if he owned a dildo.

MichaelG 11-23-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Two Finger Andy (Post 304116)
This is easily in my top five favorite KATG shows. There was a lot of love in the room and it was topped off with a perfect dollop of Spooky to keep you guessing what might be asked next of the unflappable Mark.

And though I'm the inquisitive sort, it's never once crossed my mind to ask a gay man if he owned a dildo.

Welcome to the forums.

Fuuuuuck Yooou

and do *you* own a dildo?

Two Finger Andy 11-23-2007 10:29 PM

That's weird that it says this is my first post cuz I have posted before. Nonetheless, I appreciate the "Fuuuuuuuuck You!"

And I'm not buying a dildo until Ron Popeil comes up with something special.