Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   623: A KATG Outing (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/623-katg-outing-8527/)

spooky 11-27-2007 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul_r (Post 303461)
Is he still claim SITC is coming back. :)

nobody is smart enough, not even mblaze
SITC

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleJ (Post 304412)
I'm now convinced that funny runs in the Malley Family.

you should hear them off air. Mark is funny, but believe it or not, i think he restrained himself for the show, ten times the biting humor, easily!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mblaze (Post 305831)
If you look at yourself in the mirror can you jerk-off? It's not about no-filter, Spooky is seriously an idiot.

with a statement like that, theres zero doubt that you far surpass me in lack of intelligence. prove me wrong.

stjoe 11-27-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooky (Post 305841)
nobody is smart enough, not even mblaze
SITC

No. You're wrong. Nobody cares. Put out a show or don't, but don't make people work for it. They've been faithfully asking for one for long enough... to make them actually have to prove to you that they deserve it shows how egomaniacal you really are.

spooky 11-27-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stjoe (Post 305843)
No. You're wrong. Nobody cares. Put out a show or don't, but don't make people work for it. They've been faithfully asking for one for long enough... to make them actually have to prove to you that they deserve it shows how egomaniacal you really are.

FACT!

jabberwock 11-27-2007 11:47 AM

that is so fucking weird!

I had no idea that there were statistics that said that thanksgiving is the number one time of year that gay people come out.

Because I just came out to a lot of my family this thanksgiving before I even heard this show...

Wonder why that is, I just felt the urge to tell more strongly this thanksgiving for some reason.

scottperezfox 11-27-2007 12:30 PM

I suspected Mark was gay after looking over my photos from Boston last fall:

http://www.divingtank.com/photos/2006111144.jpg

But he's still awesome, and as a fellow Drexel alum, we're brothers till the end. You know, common struggle and that.

OverTork 11-27-2007 05:44 PM

Why is it so crazy for Spooky to ask if gays can jerk off to themselves but it's funny when a male comedian says if they had boobs they would play with them all day or if they could lick their balls like a dog they would never leave the house? Spooky is obviously not the first to ponder such questions. I heard no judgmental tone in the questions. Mark seemed pretty secure in his sexuality and comfortable discussing it in public so why would a simple yes or no answer not suffice.

I guess I'm socially retarded too.

spooky 11-27-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverTork (Post 306310)
Why is it so crazy for Spooky to ask if gays can jerk off to themselves but it's funny when a male comedian says if they had boobs they would play with them all day or if they could lick their balls like a dog they would never leave the house? Spooky is obviously not the first to ponder such questions. I heard no judgmental tone in the questions. Mark seemed pretty secure in his sexuality and comfortable discussing it in public so why would a simple yes or no answer not suffice.

I guess I'm socially retarded too.

its alright, i cultivate the hate, they are mine to entertain myself with.

besides, people are right to not want to ask questions about things. duck and cover, die blissfully ignorant. and defend ignorance like its a religion.

somehow i doubt the 15 year olds from the flyover states are soooo fucking worldly and informed (and if they are, they arent posting in these forums, maybe 5% of the people here arent fucking retards, thats one in twenty to non-math people). most of these asshats come from an uncultured background, and would be just as blown away by its exposure as i was/am.

"oh look, spooky wants to know if you like cock, is your own cock arousing, lol, duh, what a retard, everyone knows everything about gays, thats why they are soooo accepted here in america!"

"oh look, spooky doesnt know jewish culture, what an idiot! seriously! they rank like 11th most popular religion! everyone knows jews are everywhere and make up far far more than .002% of the population of the world, seriously, they are fucking ubiquitous!"

"everyone knows everything, except, apparently, spooky."

"oh spooky"

angelofother 11-27-2007 07:13 PM

Spooky I gotta say from all those of us here in London, you ain't offending any of us

If anything keep it up, makes for great radio

stjoe 11-27-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooky (Post 306352)
its alright, i cultivate the hate, they are mine to entertain myself with.

besides, people are right to not want to ask questions about things. duck and cover, die blissfully ignorant. and defend ignorance like its a religion.

somehow i doubt the 15 year olds from the flyover states are soooo fucking worldly and informed (and if they are, they arent posting in these forums, maybe 5% of the people here arent fucking retards, thats one in twenty to non-math people). most of these asshats come from an uncultured background, and would be just as blown away by its exposure as i was/am.

"oh look, spooky wants to know if you like cock, is your own cock arousing, lol, duh, what a retard, everyone knows everything about gays, thats why they are soooo accepted here in america!"

"oh look, spooky doesnt know jewish culture, what an idiot! seriously! they rank like 11th most popular religion! everyone knows jews are everywhere and make up far far more than .002% of the population of the world, seriously, they are fucking ubiquitous!"

"everyone knows everything, except, apparently, spooky."

"oh spooky"

I prefer to wear my asshat with an ascot. It makes me feel important and sophisticated.

spooky 11-27-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stjoe (Post 306371)
I prefer to wear my asshat with an ascot. It makes me feel important and sophisticated.

touché