Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-29-2007, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

627: Holiday Cheer

"We don't start these! Ever!"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And I've explained that multiple times they are the only ones who don't need to apologize. They just need to behave. You know that. Don't be funny.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

(On guns and wave destruction)

I remember over ten years ago, the last time I went to Colombia. I was visiting some family who have some nefarious connections. We were spending the day on their private beach in Santa Marta when my cousin pulls out an FBI issue 10-Gauge Shotgun. My cousin is ripped but he still held the thing by his hip. He shot off a couple shells and man did that thing f*^k up some waves. So from my experience for excellent stopping power go the way of the shotgun and not a single shot rifle/handgun.

-Peesch

<KATG> <!-- TINGS --> </KATG>

"This is news and people are buying it. Take away your voting privileges and your uterus, cause you're a f'n idiot." -- Keith Malley

"You don't need to be a nerd, to be good a what you do." -- Valeria G.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta View Post
(On guns and wave destruction)

I remember over ten years ago, the last time I went to Colombia. I was visiting some family who have some nefarious connections. We were spending the day on their private beach in Santa Marta when my cousin pulls out an FBI issue 10-Gauge Shotgun. My cousin is ripped but he still held the thing by his hip. He shot off a couple shells and man did that thing f*^k up some waves. So from my experience for excellent stopping power go the way of the shotgun and not a single shot rifle/handgun.

-Peesch
I've been on a private beach at Santa Marta as well and they have some mean looking waves there so I never went in the water (good thing I'd probably would have been hit by gunfire). I recommend your cousin use the services of Keith for additional firepower next time on those rough Atlantic ocean waves.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Eri

fyi caller, there is an amputee pagent, ms landmine. My wife was telling me about it the other day. Google it for more info, cause I am at work.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Re: credit card mayhem

If they were giving out $4000 worth of credit to every applicant no matter what, the people there were likely using fake names, fake social security numbers, fake addresses, etc. They get the card with the instant credit, get a couple flatscreens and an xbox, and take off. There'd be no way to track them down, and they get away with it all for free.

So yeah, it kinda WAS free money.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

I think the airplane BJ guy was going for a "TrouserSnake on a Plane" joke.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Alright Keith, I've got just as many brothers as you. I understand the competition. But just cos one of your brothers came out on your show, doesn't mean you have to get a sex change to one up him.

'Girl and the Girl" is one of those shows that sounds good til you find out what it's all about and then you're not really into it.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

Note to self: don't drink strawberry Kool-Aid while listening to reproductive organ surgery talk, it will not taste good anymore.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

I laughed hearing about the gift guides, and Patrice saying that it's ridiculous that they're in every magazine.

Just last week I read this A Guide to Gift Giving Guides in the National Post - one of Canada's most reputable newspapers.

Oooh...just doesn't get any better than that for media integrity