Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-28-2007, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awesome to know that Jesse will be coming through Louisville soon.

...maybe I'll try to convince him to go to a strip club with me.

Btw, also backing Chemda up, I've never been to a strip club. I think paying a girl to shake her tits in my face would just make me angry and I'd end up throwing a baby.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
Keith has totally had a homosexual experience. Massaging priest landlord in a motel, anyone?
That was just an innocent kiss on the back.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)

Keith Interview these parents:

Quote:
GALVESTON, Texas -- Authorities are trying to determine if the 2-year-old dubbed "Baby Grace" after her body was found in Galveston Bay was repeatedly abused by her mother and stepfather, an investigator said Tuesday.

A woman believed to be the mother of the girl told police she and the girl's stepfather beat and tortured the child to death, court documents show.

The girl, believed to be Riley Ann Sawyers, originally from Ohio, was found by a fisherman in a plastic box Oct. 29, but her identity was unknown for weeks.

The mother told authorities how the girl died "of her own volition," sheriff's Maj. Ray Tuttoilmondo said Tuesday on CBS' "The Early Show."

One of the things authorities are looking at is whether or not there was a pattern of abuse against the girl, he said.

"In a little over 20 years of doing this, I've seen a lot ... of heartbreaking cases," he said. "I think this one certainly still remains in our hearts and always will."

Investigators are awaiting DNA test results, but said Monday they are fairly confident of the girl's identity.

Her mother, Kimberly Dawn Trenor, and stepfather, Royce Clyde Zeigler II, were arrested early Saturday and are in custody on charges of hurting the girl. Trenor and her daughter had moved this year from suburban Cleveland to Texas.

The details in an arrest affidavit paint a chilling picture of the girl's last days. In a statement to police included in the affidavit, Trenor, 19, said she and Zeigler, 24, killed Riley July 24.

The girl was beaten with leather belts, had her head held underwater in a bathtub and then was thrown across a room, her head slamming into a tile floor, the mother said in the document.

She said they kept the body in a storage shed for one to two months before they put it in a plastic bin and dumped it into Galveston Bay.

An autopsy revealed that Riley suffered three skull fractures, but the cause of death has not been determined.

Zeigler attempted suicide last week and wrote a note saying, "My wife is innocent of the sins that I committed," according to the court documents.

Trenor said in the document that after her daughter was killed, Zeigler had her forge a document that the Ohio Department of Children's Services had taken Riley away because of allegations of sexual abuse.

Tuttoilmondo said Trenor had told relatives that someone claiming to be a social worker from Ohio, where Riley's father lives, took the girl in July.

Riley's paternal grandmother, Sheryl Sawyers, hadn't seen her granddaughter in months when she saw a police sketch of "Baby Grace." Thinking it might be Riley, she called authorities in Texas.

In Mentor, Ohio, on Monday, Sawyers wiped away tears at a news conference and held up the Elmo doll she had already bought Riley for Christmas.

"It's hard to think that I'll never see her again," she said.

Trenor's attorney, Tom Stickler, said she has cooperated with authorities. He declined to comment about her statement to investigators.

"But from what she said, there is no doubt that the girl found is Riley Sawyers," Stickler said.

Trenor and Zeigler were charged with injury to a child and tampering with evidence, Tuttoilmondo said.

Bail was set at $350,000 each. The couple's next court appearance was expected to be scheduled on Tuesday.

Trenor and Zeigler met a couple of years ago playing an online game, World of Warcraft, and she moved with her daughter to Spring, Tex., in June, Stickler said.

Wendell Odom, Zeigler's attorney, declined to comment on the case except to say Zeigler grew up in Spring, about 75 miles north of Galveston, and works as an instrument technician in the oil industry.

The Sawyers family's attorney, Laura DePledge, said they take comfort in knowing that the girl is "resting peacefully and is no longer subject to abuse."
Old 11-28-2007, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Can we like get a count on the times Jesse like says the word like? I counted 6 in one sentence alone. It's more than Spooky says fuck.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:34 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Tube Girl was fired for saying weird shit over the Intercom:

Quote:
"Do not drop litter on the train. Please use the tramps provided"

"Warning, this is an emergency. I've chipped a nail"

"Would the passenger in the red shirt pretending to read a paper, but is actually staring at that woman's chest, please stop. You are not fooling anyone. You filthy pervert"

We'd like to remind our American tourist friends that you are almost certainly talking too loud."

"Passengers should note that the bearded gentleman's rucksack contains the following items only: Some sandwiches, a library card and a picture of a bare ankle and is no cause for alarm"

"Passengers are reminded that a smile is actually a friendship signal and not a sign of weakness"

"Would the passenger in the pinstripe suit and £1000 glasses who obviously works in the media, please take one step forward on to the track as the train arrives. Thank you."

Residents of London are reminded that there are other places in Britain outside your stinking shithole of a city, and if you removed your heads from your arses for just a couple of minutes, you may realise that the M25 is not the edge of the Earth"

"Passengers are reminded that, like all voiceover artists, I probably look nothing like you imagine and may turn out to be somewhat of a disappointment"

"Would passengers filling in answers on the Sudokus please accept that they're just crosswords for the unimaginative and are not in any way more impressive just because they contain numbers"

"Here we are again, crammed into a sweaty tube carriage. And today's Wednesday - only two more days until you can binge drink yourself into a state of denial about the mediocrity of you life. Oh, for Goodness sake, if you're female smile at the bloke next to you and make his day. He probably hasn't had sex for months"
Old 11-28-2007, 12:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG View Post
The Tube Girl was fired for saying weird shit over the Intercom:
is that for real, MG?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post
is that for real, MG?
Yes,

http://www.google.com/search?q=subwa...L_enUS215US216
Old 11-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
pablothadude2

CHEMDA,

remember when you were hot and keith never talked about going to Strip Clubs....

ahhhhhhh...those were the days!!!!

p.s. im an old friend
Old 11-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
So since she ignores your PMs and e-mails you have to post stupid shit like this in the forums. good job buddy.
He did pick a show thread, they do read this one.

Maybe he should post in the LA meet up. Chemda started that thread she will read all the post in there.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Or maybe he should post in the IMADOUCHEBAG thread?
Not he is going change his name AGAIN