Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #21 (permalink)

i understand that you don't enjoy this type of comedy and also why it might cause you express your displeasure.

what i don't understand is why you would take that extra step and ask them to stop.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:05 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ababuu View Post
what i don't understand is why you would take that extra step and ask them to stop.
Because I think the show is worsened by such content and would be better off without it. Therefore, I ask as a recommendation for improving the show, or, at the very least, my enjoyment of it. What, you've never filled out a comment card?
Old 12-03-2007, 10:24 AM   #23 (permalink)

it's not really the giving feedback part, it's the giving feedback while admitting that the feedback is pointless. and also asking them to change their show to suit you, when you've already mentioned modifying your listening habits to continue to enjoy the show.

it's like:
"i know that you don't care about my comment card. but i'm gonna fill one out anyway"
Old 12-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ababuu View Post
it's not really the giving feedback part, it's the giving feedback while admitting that the feedback is pointless. and also asking them to change their show to suit you, when you've already mentioned modifying your listening habits to continue to enjoy the show.

it's like:
"i know that you don't care about my comment card. but i'm gonna fill one out anyway"
No, it's more like, "I'm filling out this comment card on the off chance that it might make a difference, although I recognize that I'm just one 'customer' and can't tell you what to do."
Maybe, if I'm lucky, other "customers" will share the same opinion. And if not, well at least I've made my comment. That's what these forums are for, right...comments? Right?
Old 12-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36D View Post
...Seriously? You're bringing Leviticus in here? You're not supposed to touch a woman who is menstruating, OR sit where they sat or lay in the same bed with them. I'm going to assume you don't stand by these strict laws, OR all the rest of the fucking Leviticus rules.

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)
Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

So basically, don't cherry pick your Leviticus laws.
I've never met a jew that didn't cherry pick which rules to follow. Ever.

Just sayin'.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Because I think the show is worsened by such content and would be better off without it. Therefore, I ask as a recommendation for improving the show, or, at the very least, my enjoyment of it. What, you've never filled out a comment card?
No content is off limits. Ever. The minute they start putting restrictions on appropriateness is the minute they lose credibility as advocates for free speech. Keith and Chemda say shit I disagree with (sometimes at a deep, fundamental level) all the goddamn time. That's a lot of why I enjoy listening to it. Open discussion about view points that might be beyond my own are what this country needs more of.

And you're not filling a comment card, you're holding a sign in Harlem that says "There are some things about black people that annoy me."
Old 12-03-2007, 11:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Send me an email, Dominic. Let me know what you don't like in your comedy. We can get this done.

Thanks.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:32 AM   #28 (permalink)
Clarence_13X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Shit's natural too.

Jus' sayin'.
exactly yo, i never posted before but i got to agree with them here. that shit is unholy. like that 2 cups and 1 girl shit, that is gross and this is gross. you just dont touch a menstruating woman.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #29 (permalink)

broken toes

Have broken my little toe on my left foot about four times, the last time I asked the doctor to take it off, he wouldn't. It's not like you need it for anything, it just breaks and hurt like hell!
Old 12-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Because I think the show is worsened by such content and would be better off without it.

I disagree. Therefore, you are overruled.