Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #71 (permalink)

Fortune, you dumbass motherfuckers

Turns out that thing from Fortune of the stupidest things for 2007 itself is stupid because it didn't even happen in 07.

http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/2007/1...erfuckers.html
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:54 PM   #72 (permalink)

mattera is fucking amazing. i've listened to the baby voice part about ten times and i'm still laughing.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #73 (permalink)

yeah that one was a classic.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanja_polow View Post
Turns out that thing from Fortune of the stupidest things for 2007 itself is stupid because it didn't even happen in 07.

http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/2007/1...erfuckers.html
that's weird. fake steve jobs works at fortune. and, i think he's an editor.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:32 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna_f View Post
I think it shows a level of simplemindedness for people like Mike to just say "All reality tv shows are stupid". If you just accept that as a fact, than you don't have to think at all you can just say "that's dumb, that's dumb, etc." Someone who honestly believes that survivor is on the same low level as I Love Newyork is really pretentious and just wants to be able to easily say "oh that's all dumb" without actually having to judge for themselves. Even if you don't like survivor, which is fine to not like, you should be able to tell that it's not as bad as I Love Newyork, because in the real world there are different shades of things, not everything is a complete extreme one way or the other.
what qualities does survivor have that makes it superior to i love new york?
Old 12-21-2007, 08:01 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torblant View Post
Great! Hope that works for everyone who doesn't want to just wait for it to get fixed. I was thinking about making a yousendit download link, but it would only be for 100 downloads and I'd have to find a way to compress a 120.9 Mb mp3 to under 100 Mb
Domo arigato gozaimashita!!!
Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #77 (permalink)

I wish I could have seen Mike's face during the shit shake story. I bet it was priceless.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:38 PM   #78 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Old 12-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ababuu View Post
what qualities does survivor have that makes it superior to i love new york?
Watch an episode of both. The whole purpose of ILoveNewyork is to watch a train wreck. The show itself accepts it's own premise as stupid. do the producers of I Love Newyork honestly believe that Newyork is there to find love? and does anyone honestly find love from the show?
What's the premise of survivor? People competing for money. The purpose of the show is to watch people compete, and the only premise of the show is that people betray eachother and stuff inorder to win money. Do the producers believe people are there to win money? yes. Do people honestly win the money on the show? yes.
The fans of Ilovenewyork usually are people who watch it BECAUSE it's stupid.
Fans of survivor generally watch/like the show because they atleast respect the concept. the only people who think it's stupid are people who DON'T watch/like the show. I don't know anyone who watches survivor because they think it's a hillarious pathetic mess. I can't say the same for I love newyork.
There's more to survivor being superior then that, but I think if one can just say the premise of one show is bullshit and the premise of the other isn't, that alone is enough to say survivor is atleast a few levels above IloveNewyork, I think anyway.
I don't want to argue survivor is a good show, that's a matter of opinion, but I feel like saying it's as bad as IloveNewyork is a bit silly..

Last edited by Jenna_f; 12-22-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #80 (permalink)

Crazy Mike needs to remember that DreworAndrew has already filled the manically depressed comic role. Grrr. Maybe next time, he'll have fall off the wagon and gotten gang raped or something so he can be upbeat and funny again.