Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #31 (permalink)

wow -- this show is a great lesson for anyone who uses 'i thought this is a comedy show' to try and get KATG to stop talking about something serious (like hilary clinton and other politics).

I wonder what other highly emotionally charged and dead serious subjects they have up their sleeves to whip out the next time someone complains??

I can sign up for stories on recovery from drug addiction and post partum depression(and not at the same time)

Seriously -- thank you to Michael and Chemda for being so honest -- i do believe that this story has the potential to help so many others who are in or around this situation and maybe lead them to get help or lead someone to speak up and help (or notice) someone else who needs it. Kudos to you both.

It only took one person to mention thier real and honest feelings about being a Mom to get me to seek help for my post partum depression. So many fake Moms at the playground acting like everything is so perfect - made me feel like I was evil or a horrible MOm for experiencing any sort of fustration over Motherhood and taking care of a baby and a toddler. If this person didnt share their story with me -- who knows what would have happened to my family. So thanks again and again.

I cannot get the part about Michael sleeping for days after taking those pills -- how close you got to this not being a happy ending. I cannot imagine how Chemda kept it together for the retelling of it because it makes me cry for that hurt Michael.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Awesome

Balls to Michael and Chemda from speaking about that topic like they did, it being such a delicate thing.

I too think the potential of help behind these kinds of episodes is endless.
Not only for teenagers or adults who might be going through a similar situation; but in order for people who have gone through rough times (I include myself) to understand that it happens to a lot of people, and letting it out helps big time.

Great show, guys!
They keep getting better and better
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:32 PM   #33 (permalink)

i dont even have the camera douche...no paltalk for mac...yet

but if you dont want me or anyone else to rightfully and respectfully promote something for keith and chemda then fuck you
and not a forums friendly welcome fuck you

and actual fuck you...you whiny bitch

PS if you think its cause i get a kickback or something like that then you are dreadfully mistaken you assuming fuck... the kick back i get is that KATG gets promotion and benefits from people getting the camera and i benefit indirectly if anything...either way from the beginning i have always done my best to help the show when i can..

...douche

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG View Post
MattB Can we stop saying.

"Get the camera?"

Unless I can download it, I am am not going to watch the video. Stop bringing it up.

MA, thanks for your story. I can not relate, but good for you.
also the rest of you who cant deal with keith and chemda promotion of anything fuck you too...the show isnt only for people who have listened for a long time.. some people may have never heard "get the camera!" before

if anything KATG promote so little for what they provide for you

as much as i love the internet for its exchange of ideas and information...ie spooky and i dont agree on much except that we have different points of view worth respecting...what i do hate about the internet is the sense of self entitlement.. whether that is being pissed cause your favorite celebrity doctor didnt respond to your myspace question or that the show you listen to for free and enjoy regularly says "hey can you support the show" a little too often for your tastes... fuck you you self entitled assholes

Last edited by matt B; 01-15-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt B View Post
i dont even have the camera douche...no paltalk for mac...yet
but if you dont want me or anyone else to rightfully and respectfully promote something for keith and chemda then fuck you
and not a forums friendly welcome fuck you
and actual fuck you...you whiny bitch
PS if you think its cause i get a kickback or something like that then you are dreadfully mistaken you assuming fuck... the kick back i get is that KATG gets promotion and benefits from people getting the camera and i benefit indirectly if anything...either way from the beginning i have always done my best to help the show when i can..
...douche
Why would you bring up 'kickback'? Did someone accuse you of getting any? Is that a sore spot, are you worried someone might mention a conversation you had?

If Patrice said "get the camera" i would have used her name. But it was you.

Quote:
i benefit indirectly if anything
Are you bitter you lost the movie thing?

Now shut the fuck up and move on with your life. because you are in the way of mine.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #35 (permalink)

I like your first post. There was More Hate, less Rainbows and pegicorns
Old 01-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt B View Post
iand actual fuck you...you whiny bitch

also the rest of you who cant deal with keith and chemda promotion of anything fuck you too...the show isnt only for people who have listened for a long time.. some people may have never heard "get the camera!" before

if anything KATG promote so little for what they provide for you

as much as i love the internet for its exchange of ideas and information...ie spooky and i dont agree on much except that we have different points of view worth respecting...what i do hate about the internet is the sense of self entitlement.. whether that is being pissed cause your favorite celebrity doctor didnt respond to your myspace question or that the show you listen to for free and enjoy regularly says "hey can you support the show" a little too often for your tastes... fuck you you self entitled assholes

It is so hot when you talk like that mattb. hmmm reminds me of a convict I once knew.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #37 (permalink)

HUGE hugs from me to Chemda and Michael for this episode.

Although my brother and I don't always get along the greatest, I respect nothing more than a sibling relationship like their's. The fact that Chemda is so protective of her brother and that Michael gets emotional at the thought of saying "goodbye" to his sister... Made me want to tear up, myself.

Chemda and Michael-
You guys have a wonderful relationship and I really do respect the both of you for the fact that you are so close and that you share things with each other. Hearing that Chemda, you were his one solid part of his life during all of this shows just how much you really do care about your brother and it's obvious in the way you two interact.

Again, I want to thank you both for sharing this story with us and I am so happy that you guys have the relationship that you do.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #38 (permalink)

I got the half and half version, I sorta like it that way. It shows I've been snoozing through the prayers though, 'cause in spite of that I still whatted the fuck when I heard the camera sound.

Obviously, big balls. That goes without saying.

This was brilliant, and not just because of the subject matter (there are few revelations for anyone who's been through it), but I just can't imagine many people - even Keith and Chemda a couple of years ago - pulling it off so well. I was waiting at the bus stop today listening and it really just hit me that the show has become much more comfortable with subtlety.

Kinda like how you have your 'Friends', which is supposed to be funny sometimes and sad sometimes, but overplays both, and 'Extras', which pretty much nailed it.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
i believe that's called
Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
Have you used it yet? I'm have it here and it's ghastly.

That wasn't my point anyway, plebbo.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post
Until Paltalk comes out with a mac version it is not even possible for me to get the camera, no matter how many times i am encouraged to do so.
Bah!
The only workarounds I can think of to get Parallels that runs a version of Windows on your Mac. Parallels is $80 and Windows XP around $85. Or buy a version of XP and download Bootcamp and startup in PC-land.