Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

i like Jesse but am I the only one who finds him very condecending to both Keith and Chemda?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #22 (permalink)

I love the shotgun shaped vodka bottles!

When I visited Chicago last month, my friend's gay animal activist friends bought one of those and danced around seductively to Brittany Spears and the like with it. Probably either the funniest or the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #23 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by john le fucker View Post
i quite liked Silent Hill (good game film).
yup. 1st movie that came to mind.

SH3 on PS2 is still my fave game of all time. love love love it.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #24 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
Dude just get a ps3 and Call of Duty 4. Enough of the childish xbox and halo. Thats a man's system and a man's game.
no no no... COD4 on 360. Besides.. half of us regulars have 360.

But I agree... keith once your done playing with gay lil aliens.. join the war on COD
Old 02-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #25 (permalink)

Location: in Diana's kitchen, buried under a mountain of scorn and blue sprinkles.
the ice brick story had me crying i was laughing so hard. too bad i was trying to drive too.

eh, i swerved back you honking jackass. get over it.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post

Also, it's pronounced Plexico, but it's spelled Plaxico. So I don't think that was worth all that. Although I suppose it has given us Plaxi Co.
I was talking about about drafting Plaxico Burress for a fantasy football league with a friend a few years ago. But I kept pronouncing his name Pla-heeco, because I thought the X was silent. My buddy was cracking up and told me he wasn't hispanic and to pronounce the X. It was alot like that Houshmandzadeh commercial.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:49 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean View Post
i like Jesse but am I the only one who finds him very condescending to both Keith and Chemda?
I really enjoy the Jesse shows, he is indeed truly witty and funny, but I caught a little of what you mean on this show. I've noticed that before, and I honestly don't think he means it that way, seems like thats just part of his persona. If I didn't drink everyday I'd be 1000x worse! In McNally's defense, welcoming heckling must have a reverse-psychology effect on the crowd no? Maybe hecklers would feel more pressure to make it funny?

The old man ice ball story had me rolling with laughter, I'm glad I didn't hear that one on the train. My favorite little soundbyte from Jesse this time around was "Patriots! perrfect rredcord!" in a middle eastern accent(talking about the t-shirts that get shipped to 3rd world countries.) I don't know why, but I had to rewind that 3-4 times.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:57 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
i like Jesse but am I the only one who finds him very condecending to both Keith and Chemda?
Yeah. and the implied "Fuck you for being funny right out of the gate" to McNally really sounded like sour grapes.

I really hate it when an "artist" slams another "artist" for not being a REAL "artist". Come on... who's to say what art is? I've been to the Louvre in Paris. If you ask me, half of the stuff in there is SHIT!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:13 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Yup. He's extremely funny but is also really full of himself. I was getting a little pissed when he jumped on McNally about encouraging hecklers. He took it really personally. Maybe he should have a drink to loosen up next time?
Old 02-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats Paste View Post
Yeah. and the implied "Fuck you for being funny right out of the gate" to McNally really sounded like sour grapes.
At least he answered the question. Most people would have placated the person in the room. And you would have come here and insulted him for that.