Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

the whole tool thing with LA sinking into the sea ... the song says that Arizona would have the new bay... but in acuallity the san andreas fault runs just west of palmdale and just shy of santa clarita,,,, so it would still be a California bay just 25 or so miles inland from where it is now...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Great to know, assfuck.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

eBay scoundrels

I've been fairly active on eBay (98 stars) for a few years and I just ran into my first real problem with assholes charging-back like what's his nuts was talking about. I sold Tiger Woods '08 to this dude and over a month later, after we both left positive feedback and all that shit, PayPal reversed the payment and gave the money back to this guy. Currently I'm trying to convince this guy to send me money again or return the game, but really I have no fuckin' leverage on him. Gay shit.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeyflo View Post
I've been fairly active on eBay (98 stars) for a few years and I just ran into my first real problem with assholes charging-back like what's his nuts was talking about. I sold Tiger Woods '08 to this dude and over a month later, after we both left positive feedback and all that shit, PayPal reversed the payment and gave the money back to this guy. Currently I'm trying to convince this guy to send me money again or return the game, but really I have no fuckin' leverage on him. Gay shit.

I can definitely understand your frustration. However, I've been one of those "ass-hole" customers because when you have a teenage brother, he likes order fun things that cost a lot of money and then I come back to my computer to see I have just won an auction on a bunch of crap for anywhere from $100 to $500 or so. I've luckily, both times, been able to sweet talk the seller into letting me cancel the auction, and then deleted my account after the 2nd incident.

But, i agree that sellers should be able to still leave feedback. Honesty is the best policy!
Old 02-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I can definitely understand your frustration. However, I've been one of those "ass-hole" customers because when you have a teenage brother, he likes order fun things that cost a lot of money and then I come back to my computer to see I have just won an auction on a bunch of crap for anywhere from $100 to $500 or so. I've luckily, both times, been able to sweet talk the seller into letting me cancel the auction, and then deleted my account after the 2nd incident.

But, i agree that sellers should be able to still leave feedback. Honesty is the best policy!

The guy I'm dealing with swears it was something PayPal did all by itself, he was very happy with the transaction, and he wants to correct the situation as soon as possible. (The way I see it, it would take all of thirty seconds to hop back on PayPal and send some cash again) Fingers crossed...

I realize though, that eBay is just like any shady used-junk marketplace anywhere else in the world. I'm not naive, just pissed. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that I haven't had any real problems before this.

Yay doom & gloom!
Old 02-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeyflo View Post
The guy I'm dealing with swears it was something PayPal did all by itself, he was very happy with the transaction, and he wants to correct the situation as soon as possible. (The way I see it, it would take all of thirty seconds to hop back on PayPal and send some cash again) Fingers crossed...

I realize though, that eBay is just like any shady used-junk marketplace anywhere else in the world. I'm not naive, just pissed. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that I haven't had any real problems before this.

Yay doom & gloom!
Haha... Yep. Paypal is just randomly dropping charges and adding money back... HUAR!

Old 02-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Webster needs to add a new word to its list...

"Armagidden" - formerly known as "Armageddon"

Both Keet and Chemda said it that way.

EDIT: Dang... I wish I was on cam for when Keet was doing the he-she soldier voice.
yes, I definitely say that word wrong... i have the Dr. Israel song in my head every time it comes up and it fucks with me: www.myspace.com/drisrael
Old 02-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #28 (permalink)

When Keith was doing the gay voice talking about the Austrian military sex change guy, it sounded alot like Pauly Shore to me during certain parts.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #29 (permalink)

Just when I thought that you guys couldn't be more badass, you show your love for Tool. You guys are awesome. Rock on.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 02-11-2008, 09:27 PM   #30 (permalink)

Ah no no no. Nobody gets to fuck themselves on here.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yooooooooooooooooooou