Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   667: Bugger! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/667-bugger-9344/)

Grapist 02-13-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkeleGirl (Post 355589)
Bluh Bluh Bluh

I have no further interest in defending my political points against someone who's opinion or stance means nothing in this election anyway.

germuhknee 02-13-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 355584)
And yes I'm lumping you and germuhknee together. Both you women appall me.

Thank you for recognizing my inner woman Keith! Mike Matera look out, I'm next in line for a steaming portion of Keet, dahling!

Uncast 02-13-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 355584)
Why pick on the easiest target? Because it's the most disgusting. Obama's the iPod now? We have to root for the underdog? It's too easy if we like what other people seem to like? We like him better for a reason.

Tell me the disgusting things Obama's doing. Let me know how McCain's getting people fired for criticizing him. Preferably in .mp3 form please.

It's her job to fire someone if that's what it takes to get attention? Disgusting.

And yes I'm lumping you and germuhknee together. Both you women appall me.

Black Power!

^5 and applause. Exactly.

Why do I dislike Hillary? First and foremost is her campaign tactics. Obama's exposed himself enough now that there should be plenty to attack. Instead she continues swiftboating him to death. You know why? Because she can't find anything REAL to attack him on. What does Obama do? Shakes his head and keeps talking about why one should vote for him as President instead of attacking back and focusing on why voters SHOULDN'T vote for Hillary.

She's spending all her campaign money talking about Obama. That's smart campaigning? He talks about his plans and ideas. She talks about his plans and ideas. No one's talking about her plans and ideas. Guess who's gonna lose?

These also helped to convince me:

Lawrence Lessig Video (transcript here)
Frank Rich Op-Ed article

And let's not get into Vincent Foster. well, unless Obama wins and shortly after "commits suicide" and is found in a park.

SkeleGirl 02-13-2008 02:15 PM

youtube

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapist (Post 355592)
I have no further interest in defending my political points against someone who's opinion or stance means nothing in this election anyway.

GOOD! Because there's no way you CAN defend yourself against such powerful arguments such as these.

Skelegirl, Winner.

Now that I've accomplished that, I have to go film a video for my soon to be YouTube hit single "I want to eat Hillary out" which will garner at least 10 million hits.

More if Mattera is counting.

arcatacat 02-13-2008 02:48 PM

Hillary and Obama both spoke a the University of Denver a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see either one, but here are some reactions I've read:

People go to hear Obama speak. His charm, uplifting speeches and youthful appearance give people a good feeling about him being a president.

Same people then go to hear Hillary and hear actual issues and detailed plans to address said issues rather than vague "We need change" speeches. Most who heard both speak are going to go with Hillary.

That said, Obama got 67% of the democratic votes in Colorado.

I haven't done enough research to say who I'd vote for yet.

Eats Paste 02-13-2008 02:50 PM

Hillarymakes me think about...

The death of Vince Foster. (chelsea's real daddy)
The death of Ron Brown.
White Water Land Development.
The Rose Law Firm.
Mena Arkansas.

and stuff.

Obama FTW!

germuhknee 02-13-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncast (Post 355618)
And let's not get into Vincent Foster. well, unless Obama wins and shortly after "commits suicide" and is found in a park.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eats Paste (Post 355632)
The death of Vince Foster. (chelsea's real daddy)

I'll trade you guys one Vince Foster conspiracy theory for one 9/11 conspiracy theory (take your pick which one).

Cuckoos-Magoo!

Subsonix 02-13-2008 06:33 PM

Potatoes, Potatoes, Potatoes.

Gotta love the irish.

Nanoq 02-13-2008 06:58 PM

Extraordinary rendition is the apprehension and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one state to another. The thing people in Europe are protesting is not so much taking prisoners to Guantanamo but rather when prisoners are being taken to states where torture is allowed to be performed on them.

gumby013 02-13-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanoq (Post 355695)
Extraordinary rendition is the apprehension and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one state to another. The thing people in Europe are protesting is not so much taking prisoners to Guantanamo but rather when prisoners are being taken to states where torture is allowed to be performed on them.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooouuuuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums. :)