Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   668: Bad Information (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/668-bad-information-9348/)

Keith 02-13-2008 08:21 PM

668: Bad Information

"Well, I may not know much about God, but I have to say we built a pretty nice cage for him."

Zenos 02-14-2008 12:08 AM

A sound keeps kids away? I kid you not, at a highschool here when kids on the street would be outside blasting their metal so a guy had these massive speakers he'd put in his window and crank classical music right back at them until they were gone.

loveletters64 02-14-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenos (Post 355894)
A sound keeps kids away? I kid you not, at a highschool here when kids on the street would be outside blasting their metal so a guy had these massive speakers he'd put in his window and crank classical music right back at them until they were gone.

Haha. That is exactly what I do. It works too.:p

gumby013 02-14-2008 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveletters64 (Post 355914)
Haha. That is exactly what I do. It works too.:p

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums. :)

loveletters64 02-14-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby013 (Post 355915)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums. :)

Thank you.
I understand the "fuck you" is a normal greeting to new people here...??

Zenos 02-14-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveletters64 (Post 355916)
Thank you.
I understand the "fuck you" is a normal greeting to new people here...??

gumby says fuck you to everyone who puts up a new post... except for me. I never got a fuck you because we've got a past. a deep dark history. it goes back. way back. like so far back that pluto was still a planet. he doesn't let things go and as part of the consequences of what happened way back then was he never gave me a fuck you.

or i was still a newbie and I didn't catch it in the forums when I did my first post. either one.

loveletters64 02-14-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenos (Post 355919)
gumby says fuck you to everyone who puts up a new post... except for me. I never got a fuck you because we've got a past. a deep dark history. it goes back. way back. like so far back that pluto was still a planet. he doesn't let things go and as part of the consequences of what happened way back then was he never gave me a fuck you.

or i was still a newbie and I didn't catch it in the forums when I did my first post. either one.

Ah ha. Got it. Good to know.

Corri 02-14-2008 04:50 AM

I hope Ant is homeless someday

That Ant story was crazy. He gave me shivers at how much of an asshole he is. Making a homeless guy blow him for money was the worst part... not the lack of a "to go" sandwich or ride.

He said his partner was fighting over money... stop buying fucking prostitutes. I think Dane is off the hook, you have found a new winner.

JamIsNotGlue 02-14-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corri (Post 355940)
That Ant story was crazy. He gave me shivers at how much of an asshole he is. Making a homeless guy blow him for money was the worst part... not the lack of a "to go" sandwich or ride.

He said his partner was fighting over money... stop buying fucking prostitutes. I think Dane is off the hook, you have found a new winner.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!
and welcome.

Dominic 02-14-2008 06:41 AM

Holy smokes! Hearing the mosquito noisemaker story right after the lottery winning rapist story made a penny drop for me. Sex offenders (and other criminals) are sometimes tagged so they can be geolocated right? What about tagging pedophiles with a mobile version of these noisemakers so that kids will stay away from them? Hah? HAH? Whattaya think?

I swear, somebody uses this, they owe me a dollar.