Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-14-2008, 06:59 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corri View Post
That Ant story was crazy. He gave me shivers at how much of an asshole he is. Making a homeless guy blow him for money was the worst part... not the lack of a "to go" sandwich or ride.

He said his partner was fighting over money... stop buying fucking prostitutes. I think Dane is off the hook, you have found a new winner.
this ant makes dane cook look talented!

haven't heard this episode yet but excited to listen.

all i know is i was checking out the whole LCS thing, at the cringe humor website and discovered this ANT.
heard his youtube and boy this guy is TERRIBLE for comedy. you cant say he stole the jokes from anyone in particular, its just that his punchlines are so commonplace, at least dane stole some good louis ck stuff, (dont like dane's over the top delivery but clever premises he stole nonetheless...i.e. warn a cyclist b4 he gets hit by car)

this ANT is a bum. no talent, no orginality, no subtance in his premises. yet he is the judge by which the next "top comedian" will be decided!!

LCS is bad for standup! thats it. that said, i am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the exposure will be good for the one friend of mine here that continues advancing in the tryouts...

Hoping he makes the show and leaves a good impression. good luck (foo foo foo...chamsa chamsa chamsa)

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe

Last edited by deuce; 02-14-2008 at 07:01 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:04 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
"made a penny drop for me."
are you israelian? i have never heard that expression being used in any languange but hebrew....

is that commonplace and i just never heard it before?

weird
Old 02-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
are you israelian? i have never heard that expression being used in any languange but hebrew....

is that commonplace and i just never heard it before?

weird
I'm a citizen of the world, Deuce.
I've heard the expression in a number of places, but if pressed, I'd have to say that I picked it up from Spider Robinson's "Callahan's" novels. He does some interesting things with language, does Mr. Robinson.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #14 (permalink)

Fuck Ant, but seriously FUCK Katt Williams!

What a fuckin' jerk-off, he still makes Li'l Jon jokes. Jeeezus.

You know your act is shitty when you have to PAY your audience to get some attention...

Last edited by Brad; 02-14-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #15 (permalink)

We could use one of those mosquito things in the Providence Place Mall. Not that I care to much personally. There was a stabbing in the food court a couple days ago... a couple of thugs of course were at the root of it. I'd love to see that trash gone in many ways, but its getting to the point where foot traffic is dimishing becasue these punks are scaring away the "paying" customers. Maybe I grew up in white-bread, safe, Upstate New York, but I don't know what kids do these days. Let's just have a little clean up I say. God I sound old.

<KATG> <!-- TINGS --> </KATG>

"This is news and people are buying it. Take away your voting privileges and your uterus, cause you're a f'n idiot." -- Keith Malley

"You don't need to be a nerd, to be good a what you do." -- Valeria G.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:11 PM   #16 (permalink)

when I was listening the show, I don't know why, but I was wondering... do professional dancers feel the same way about these three?

Old 02-14-2008, 01:40 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
when I was listening the show, I don't know why, but I was wondering... do professional dancers feel the same way about these three?

I think anywhere where there are judges, you can always pick on the judge. Judges on tv are particularly interesting because they're chosen for what makes good tv, not for accurate judging. Even if you did have good judging, the fact that something needs "judging" means it's subjective, and so their decisions are never more than opinions, valued, but still opinions.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #18 (permalink)

Is "Butt Babies" a well known song? I was going to see if I could put it on my myspace, but I couldn't find anything on it.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:20 PM   #19 (permalink)

This is a good site to check out for the nutritional info on resturants. They have a pretty extensive list for places all over the US.

http://www.dwlz.com/

Checking this site might change what you order when you eat out.

Congrats to KATG on the check with a comma.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

Weight loss - I went no carbs, well seriously reduced carbs, and I lost about 80 lbs in the span of a few months.. I was exercising, but because of the speed, I ended up looking gaunt, and I didn't lose the weight where I needed to lose it. It was too quick, and too much. I was down to about 160 which is at the very low end of my "goal weight"

I gained about 60 lbs or so back when my cousin moved in, fuckin' dairy queen, slurpees and ordering pizza. Total peer pressure, and being lazy as hell.

Now, I'm doing weight watchers, and knock it as much as you want, but I'm down 45 lbs in a span of about 4 months, and I'm losing it easily, and consistently. I have a few weeks where I don't lose TONS, however if you follow it, it WORKS. And yes, you do get to eat what you want, but it has to fit into a logical plan. You can't eat a whole cake. You can't down 2 bottles of wine. But there are things like flex points, etc. It's a serious lifestyle change. I eat healthy, and I treat myself from time to time and I've never felt healthier.

Oh, and super high fiber in my diet probably helps "move things along", but I'm losing weight, I'm not depriving myself and I've never had such a diverse variety in my food. I'm eating things that are clean of all the shit most people find in their food and it REALLY DOES taste better. I've never been able to eat oatmeal without getting nasty, nasty heartburn, but if I make it natural, it's a godsend.

Anyway, keeping tabs on what I'm putting into my body has been a bit of a confusing but VERY beneficial experience. It's like what Chemda says, you take note of what you eat and it opens your eyes.

NOW - For those that still like their frappy drinks from starbucks, every day I have a:

Tall Java Chip Light Frap
Double Blended
Light Ice

It tastes like heaven, and has:

160 cals
3.5g Fat
3g of Fiber (yeah, I know!)

3 points with weight watchers, it's the fiber, and NO Whipped Cream.

Grande is 4 points.

I Heart Starbuckabee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAnne View Post
This is a good site to check out for the nutritional info on resturants. They have a pretty extensive list for places all over the US.

http://www.dwlz.com/

Checking this site might change what you order when you eat out.
Also former Weight Watcher's member. Love that site. Even for Canadian shit, it's grand.