Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
NOW - For those that still like their frappy drinks from starbucks, every day I have a:

Tall Java Chip Light Frap
Double Blended
Light Ice

It tastes like heaven, and has:

160 cals
3.5g Fat
3g of Fiber (yeah, I know!)
That is NOT coffee, sir. It has chunks of shit in it!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #22 (permalink)

I haven't seen these brainwashing cartoons for myself, but if they are saying the things that Keith says they are... I am so completely disgusted by it.

You only have to raise a kid through to the age of 3 or 4 to learn just how malleable and impressionable their young minds really are. These are the same kids that believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy... because we tell them it's true.

It saddens me to think that their next generation could be even more violent and passionate about killing those who are unlike them. To condemn their children to that life of violence - to not even offer hope that things will be different for them - is just so unbelievable to me.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mr_bithead
Old 02-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
That is NOT coffee, sir. It has chunks of shit in it!
fuck

you..

IT'S HEAVEN IN A CUP.

I can't drink mes a standard coffee, fuxors my stomach to pieces, so this is the only way I can get ANY coffee into my system.

It's like drinking a desert! Yums!

or nom nom nom nom (ad nausem)
Old 02-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #24 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
I love my thug look when I'm up in the strip club.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #25 (permalink)

http://www.dlisted.com/node/23607

Interesting, they actually got married in August of 07.

Now, that's just interesting. Him saving himself for marriage is weird, but it's now Feb and he's still not nailing her. She's not even ugly, by comparison at least!

Half a year and he's not his midget junk into his not COMPLETELY uggo bride?

Dude, you got 99 problems and your dick is one.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
fuck

you..

IT'S HEAVEN IN A CUP.

I can't drink mes a standard coffee, fuxors my stomach to pieces, so this is the only way I can get ANY coffee into my system.

It's like drinking a desert! Yums!

or nom nom nom nom (ad nausem)

my take is that coffee should be ummm coffee flavored... all this other 1/2 caf cupachino hoooha is just an old farts milk shake... Long live bean juice!
Old 02-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayofthehippo View Post
my take is that coffee should be ummm coffee flavored... all this other 1/2 caf cupachino hoooha is just an old farts milk shake... Long live bean juice!
Exactly.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #28 (permalink)

Public Defender assaulted

Here's the video of that assault on the public defender.
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=447180
Old 02-21-2008, 04:53 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Weight loss - I went no carbs, well seriously reduced carbs, and I lost about 80 lbs in the span of a few months.. I was exercising, but because of the speed, I ended up looking gaunt, and I didn't lose the weight where I needed to lose it. It was too quick, and too much. I was down to about 160 which is at the very low end of my "goal weight"

I gained about 60 lbs or so back when my cousin moved in, fuckin' dairy queen, slurpees and ordering pizza. Total peer pressure, and being lazy as hell.

Now, I'm doing weight watchers, and knock it as much as you want, but I'm down 45 lbs in a span of about 4 months, and I'm losing it easily, and consistently. I have a few weeks where I don't lose TONS, however if you follow it, it WORKS. And yes, you do get to eat what you want, but it has to fit into a logical plan. You can't eat a whole cake. You can't down 2 bottles of wine. But there are things like flex points, etc. It's a serious lifestyle change. I eat healthy, and I treat myself from time to time and I've never felt healthier.

Oh, and super high fiber in my diet probably helps "move things along", but I'm losing weight, I'm not depriving myself and I've never had such a diverse variety in my food. I'm eating things that are clean of all the shit most people find in their food and it REALLY DOES taste better. I've never been able to eat oatmeal without getting nasty, nasty heartburn, but if I make it natural, it's a godsend.

Anyway, keeping tabs on what I'm putting into my body has been a bit of a confusing but VERY beneficial experience. It's like what Chemda says, you take note of what you eat and it opens your eyes.

NOW - For those that still like their frappy drinks from starbucks, every day I have a:

Tall Java Chip Light Frap
Double Blended
Light Ice

It tastes like heaven, and has:

160 cals
3.5g Fat
3g of Fiber (yeah, I know!)

3 points with weight watchers, it's the fiber, and NO Whipped Cream.

Grande is 4 points.

I Heart Starbuckabee.

Also former Weight Watcher's member. Love that site. Even for Canadian shit, it's grand.
I have recently seen an increase in young girls with anorexia nervosa, REAL BAD! (I'm a nurse). These kids get hooked on whatever diets their Mums are on and it ends up in a big pissing competition between two women who secretly loathe one another. I had an 11 year old who took a chunk out of my hand cos I dared try and start an IV that had glucose in it. She was 29kgs! She was like a zombie out of 28 days later.

Diets are ok but be careful not to become consumed by them. Oh...and try not to get AIDS while becoming anorexic. Its a little inconsiderate...