Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

669: Nigger

"Now you're back to Square One. You gotta keep selling your vagina on the Internet."
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

5 minutes into the show

Patrice: Are you calling me a name, Keith?
Keith: I was just saying -- no no! Ah geez. Tshirt. Give her a tshirt.

only on KATG

And since when is Valentine's only for romantic love? Does anyone else remember it being about friendship and familial love too, you give people you care about chocolate to show them you love them. Really good friends got valentine cards too because they're important to you, not because you wanna do them. Someone give their friend chocolate without any intentions of giving it them. Go ahead. See what happens. I dare you.

Last edited by Zenos; 02-14-2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: I'm further in the podcast and I don't wanna be the loser that double posts
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

Everything Dissapeared'ed

you was saying something about all the icons disappear and the start menu vanishing without a trace sounds like Explorer.exe crashed.

here is a video of what i was saying about the crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sqyw5MHOvA

if you are running XP you can press ctrl shift esc or ctrl alt del to enter the task manager. find Explorer.exe and tell it to end the process. confirm you want to end it. see that everything is gone icons and start menu. go to the task manager(ctrl alt del) in the tabs click applications. new task. explorer.exe. open. then everything is back.

Last edited by Loe_Mars; 02-15-2008 at 03:46 AM. Reason: No embeded videos from u tube so a link, and yea disregard dissapeared'ed I see now that is should be disappeared'ed.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

DINA help, ot jugt KATP

Sorry this is long, but it's worth it

Thank god I read the title. At least I know that I should now listen to this show on my way to work, rather than listen at work with our 80% black workforce. Thanks K and C, at least I don't have to be like some retard reaching for candy and turn down the volume on my PC speakers. You never fail me, of course after this long it's only a matter of time before some tightly braided black dude walks into my office to ask a question, hears Keith saying shit about Niggers (it's not offensive since I capitalized it and spent the time to do it, though I only did cuz you know...fucking niggers). But fuck it, you rock. Stop reading for fun, but I seriously need help and you or Dina are really my last ditch effort.

Dear Dina,

I'm 26/m and straight. To be honest I'm a hot mess of a person, mentally I'm just so fucked up that I'm a psychiatrists dream. So I started seeing a psychiatrist on the recommendation of another doc. After two visits, my appointments are on Monday, my Dr has scheduled me for two meetings per week.

So I now visit my Dr Monday and Wednesday, at least starting this week I do. During my second visit with my doc podcasting came up, since I do one and listen to a ton. I asked her what she listened to (since she knew what podcasting was and even joked about it) and she ran off a list of podcasts about knitting, sewing, or some shit involving string, I don't really know. Then all of a sudden she said "I love Keith and the Girl", then things changed. We talked about you all for like 3 minutes, even though I paid for that shit which is stupid.

Anyways, initially I meet with my Doc on Mondays, which works out perfectly in terms or time and location since I work like 6 blocks from there. Now that we're starting this two meetings a day thing is proposing a problem, and not because of my mental state. We're meeting Monday Mornings and Tuesday afternoons, so I'm curious. Is it really to inappropriate to wear a KATG shirt on Wednesday. Even if it's just funny to both of us it could still interfere? I just don't know what to do. K and C could easily give me good advice on this, but Dina could give me even more white trashy advice. While I think I should just forget it and continue treatment there's this part of me that wants to be funny. HELP
Old 02-15-2008, 06:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Ants Joke

Listening to the show now. Not sure if anyone has mentioned that that joke you played of Ant was in the movie. "Good Will Hunting". It was the ice breaker Matt Damon's character's uses on Robin William in their third session.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Btw, Keith is right about Ant. I noticed it too, he just tells old fucking stockpile jokes that everybody's heard before.

It's like he's compiled a list of all the shitty jokes people tell each other at work.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

"Happy black history month Patrice"
"Fuck you"

LOL
Old 02-15-2008, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Assholes View Post
blah, blah, blah.. blowjob.. t-shirt.. HELP

I vote: TAKE THE SHIRT!
You both know you're crazy, what better excuse do you want?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #9 (permalink)

I'm surprised that Keith doesn't like Carlin, since they both enjoy the misfortune of others. Especially Carlin's bit about Richard Pryor setting himself on fire.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

Carlin was funny when he was new. Whether you were old enough to remember him when he first came out or when you saw one or two of his earlier standup act. But he has gotten bitter.