Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-15-2008, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

<-----------
*hides her head in shame......

(as she sent chemda the pics of the balloon dresses)

however i didnt not send out things to balloonlovers.com or whatever da hell..but if im now subscribbed to the kkk newsletter..oh wellz...always good to hear the scoop about canadians :P
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Wearing the shirt will be the perfect test to see if she is a real KATG fan, or a poser. No blowjob = lying and saying she is a katg fan
Old 02-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post

Is the second chick from the left Chemda's long-lost black sister?
Oh man, hair resemblance aside, that's pretty insulting. That's Tracee Ellis Ross. Diana Ross' daughter.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

loe mars is right on
Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
"Happy black history month Patrice"
"Fuck you"

LOL
Word.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:25 AM   #16 (permalink)

Hey I have to say that when i first show the title to this episode, i was slightly stunned and surprised. Nigger was alway a side ways joke as always. But the strong "er" was what surprised me the most.

It was the second time that i was offened by the show. (the first being keiths comment about AIDS coming from Haiti)

My dislike of white people was flairing up. I thought that keith and chemda had in some way gone to the dark side. From being a great show that i respected and to just another i hate everyone thats not me rant.

But i gave the show a chance, cause i know keith isnt that kind of an asshole, and chemda would kill him if he did that with out reason.

I listened to the show. I heard where the word was coming from and how it was being used in context. And my faith in you two was restored. Nas is truly an asshole.

Thanks for being better then everyone. Thanks for pushing my buttons, everyone needs to have their comfurnt zones invaded once in a while. I whole heartedly up hold your rights to be assholes. Cause you're never jerks or rasicts. (just racial)

p.s. AIDS didnt come from Haiti. It was a story white people tell to get back at us for killing the french and being the first slaves to declair independence.
Thats why we dont have any problems with you whites. We killed a lot of you, we consider it even.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:54 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid_liquid View Post
Hey I have to say that when i first show the title to this episode, i was slightly stunned and surprised. Nigger was alway a side ways joke as always. But the strong "er" was what surprised me the most.

It was the second time that i was offened by the show. (the first being keiths comment about AIDS coming from Haiti)

My dislike of white people was flairing up. I thought that keith and chemda had in some way gone to the dark side. From being a great show that i respected and to just another i hate everyone thats not me rant.

But i gave the show a chance, cause i know keith isnt that kind of an asshole, and chemda would kill him if he did that with out reason.

I listened to the show. I heard where the word was coming from and how it was being used in context. And my faith in you two was restored. Nas is truly an asshole.

Thanks for being better then everyone. Thanks for pushing my buttons, everyone needs to have their comfurnt zones invaded once in a while. I whole heartedly up hold your rights to be assholes. Cause you're never jerks or rasicts. (just racial)

p.s. AIDS didnt come from Haiti. It was a story white people tell to get back at us for killing the french and being the first slaves to declair independence.
Thats why we dont have any problems with you whites. We killed a lot of you, we consider it even.
They also say that HIV was brought to Haiti by an infected person from central Africa in about 1966 and then came to the United States in about 1969.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I think Patrice is my favourite guest. She's probably one of my favourite podcasts hosts of all time, actually.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid_liquid View Post
<snip>
I thought the same thing when I first started listening. But then when I figured out that Patrice was a regular it became obvious that they were just pushing buttons, like you said.

I had a similar issue with the fag jokes for awhile, but after Keith's brother's 'outing' episode it was obvious there was no true animosity, just more button-pushing and sophomoric humor.

And thanks for chiming in on this - I just saw the episode title and was wondering how this was going to go down. LOL
Old 02-21-2008, 05:16 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
I thought the same thing when I first started listening. But then when I figured out that Patrice was a regular it became obvious that they were just pushing buttons, like you said.

I had a similar issue with the fag jokes for awhile, but after Keith's brother's 'outing' episode it was obvious there was no true animosity, just more button-pushing and sophomoric humor.

And thanks for chiming in on this - I just saw the episode title and was wondering how this was going to go down. LOL

I thank the Lord for this kind of humor that is so sadly lacking nowadays. Down here we refer to it as "taking the piss" but because one can rarely get away with it in the main stream we are forced to reside in the shadows, forced to come out only at night to d/l the latest episode, forced to hide from the TV lest Benny Hinn poison us with his demon tongue...FAARRCK!!