Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-26-2008, 10:15 AM   #61 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If you need to explain why every part of Ass Burgers is normal to have, you have it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
If you need to explain why every part of Ass Burgers is normal to have, you have it.
Can you blame me for *not* wanting my existence being classified as an disease?

I'm already physically disabled- the last thing I want is for anyone to look at how well I'm doing and somehow decide I'm only faking being normal.

And I don't have any of the social interaction problems described as part of the condition. I have friends, get along fine with other people, and in general function great. Most people I know seem to be cool with me, even after getting to know me ;-)

Seriously though- I think it's harsh for anyone who simply has slightly offbeat habits or interests to be labeled as "sick".

sorry for the long negative first posting.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:51 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully_04 View Post
we get it, your a genius with aspergers
I didn't mean to come off like I was claiming to be a genius. That first posting was long, I know, and I shouldn't have been posting when tired.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooooooooooooou! Welcome to the forums!
thanks for the welcome.

And realizing I got off to a rough start here, I hope there are no hard feelings.

by the way: would the parallel universe version of the show be called "Chemda and The Guy"? ;-)

Last edited by Epsilon01; 02-26-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: just needed to say a little more.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:45 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
I give up...can't find it.
try SBF.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:14 AM   #66 (permalink)

Hard feelings?

Everyone understands, you think you are smart, you are going to explain to us here idi'its why you are so special. Try this one genius... notice how every thing you feel inadequate about has to be explained away, quantified with some event or blamed on this that or someone else? We all have to feel special these days, everything has to be a disorder, disease, or a warped form of PTSD that manifested itself based on the fact that you parents thought you were a jackass everytime you corrected them when you were a kid. Whats wrong with just being a maladjusted dork like the rest of us? No one wants top be normal anymore, its always a disorder, a social disease, or some other way for you to feel ok about an inadequacy. It really fun to be comfortable with your self "genius" Im over weight not because of a gland problem, but because I drink too much, im going bald not because of inferrior hair folicles or male pattern bladness, but because of heridity. Every post where you realize you come off like an asshole you give some reason why, im tired, im new, i a smart who can split the atom but cant ask for the time of day with out being a dick and blaming it on someone or somthing else. There is nothing wrong with being normal and accepting who you, especially the short commings. Im white, fat and a belligerent and I dont blame it on mom and dad, Im just a dick.

Fuck you retard, and welcome.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:19 AM   #67 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully_04 View Post
We all have to feel special these days...
I feel special!

Just wanted to clear that up.

Thanks!