Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
I heard NLO was trashing Keith sand the Girl again on yesterday's show, but on investigation Patrick was trashing the merchandise that KATG sell. He is so crass.
They really have no room to talk with that Adam and Eve video playing everytime you refresh or open a link on their page.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #22 (permalink)

I listened to NLO once 2 years ago and I sounded full of fail, so I switched to KATG.

It is the only podcast I listen to with regularity. I honestly think they are funnier than O&A. (Who have gone on the decline).
Old 02-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustyUeki View Post
Podcast Alley: KATG #3, Red Bar Radio #4, NLO #14.

I wonder what the reason for shutting off their feedback was.

hmmmm . . . .
Podcast Alley wouldn't let any of us vote this month you piece of shit. Don't act like you know stuff.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Coyle View Post
Podcast Alley wouldn't let any of us vote this month you piece of shit. Don't act like you know stuff.
I think JustyUeki is posting last month's stats since they would be unchanged because no one can vote. I don't agree with the conclusion implied by JustyUeki either, but biting JustyUeki's head off doesn't do anything for anyone.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:01 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
I think JustyUeki is posting last month's stats since they would be unchanged because no one can vote. I don't agree with the conclusion implied by JustyUeki either, but biting JustyUeki's head off doesn't do anything for anyone.

I just hate the insinuation that it was cut off because the show is failing. Red Bar Radio has NEVER been as popular as NLO.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #26 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by topler View Post
fucking. sick.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:54 AM   #27 (permalink)

F Mos is back nice. I gotta buy an album before March rolls along, im starting to get a bit scared for my life.

I only listened to NLO like twice tops and it was during the whole Keith and Chemda/Nick Starr issue. However I do think these two listens gave me enough information to judge. Patrick seems like a pompous ass who talks down to anyone on his show, here's hoping he calls into the show some time soon, which is highly unlikely since he probably knows he would more then likely get humiliated.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for the mention.

Yeah, pretty amazing how 80% + 20% = 100%. Crazy stuff that math, huh?
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #29 (permalink)

I feel bad for Patrick Melton...

did he shut off the feedback because

A. He needed the Money? he can't afford to support KATG and Red Bar Radio anymore and badly needed the $10.00 per month so he could make a run at the nearest all you can eat chinese food buffet?

B. His show has lost so many subscribers that he needed to drum up some controversy and did so in hopes that KATG fans would subscribe just to see who this was?

or,

C. It was a simple mistake, his greasy fat fingers slipped and he accidentally shut off the feedback

I used to like NLO.. I said it earlier... but after Adam left.. Patrick became a bitter, angry person with only one joke.. (let's watch the fat man get angry! and just wait.. somewhere in the show, he'll get so pissed off at someone that he'll start to jiggle like a barrell of jello)

Oh wellz... if his plan was B. he got me, I subscribed.. to hear what he would say.. and i had to fast forward through all that Johnny B crap to get to hear him bash Red Bar Radio..
Old 02-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

Your shows are very different. There's really no need for a feud or any of this crap. Patrick says he contacted you and RedBar about the disconnecting of the service, and you never replied.

The truth is, getting pissed off that someone has asked you to start paying for a service that's costing them money isn't really that egregious. Maybe it all could have been handled better by all parties, but it's made for an interestingly entertaining feud.

KATG is far more subdued. NLO is very much about making you laugh your ass off with how crazy and annoying they can be. Not everyone's going to love both kinds of comedy.

Patrick, Johnny and Chef all make fun of how fat they are, so, truthfully, making fat jokes about any of them is sorta' lame. Patrick's funny. So is Keith. But in very, very different ways.