Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

676: Blow Me

"You know it's gonna get worse, right?"

www.myspace.com/DreworAndrew
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the nice words.

And you're right Keith, it is a bit of a step down, but I needed a break from saving all of you, and archeology didn't turn out to be quite as peaceful as I though it would have been. So IT it is.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Great show, I love it when you guys talk about Moment of Truth. One thing: I think the last ad (at 60:16) comes in about a second too early. It comes in right before Keith says "right", and moves on to the story about the guy stabbing his brother-in-law over the presidential nominations.

Last edited by Club Sandwich; 02-26-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

Moment of truth...

I haven't listened yet but I saw that you were talking about last nights Moment of Truth in the 'all episodes' section. That was an amazing hour of tv. I'm just wondering how they're going to keep the following episodes interesting after that mess....
Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club Sandwich View Post
Great show, I love it when you guys talk about Moment of Truth. One thing: I think the last ad (at 60:16) comes in about a second too early. It comes in right before Keith says "right", and moves on to the story about the guy stabbing his brother-in-law over the presidential nominations.
Are you seriously whinging about the second too early thing after they already addressed the placement of ads? Is it really that big a deal in this instance? Did having an ad come in before Keith said, "Right." completely screw up your comprehension of the story?

Whinge if necessary but this isn't.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
Are you seriously whinging about the second too early thing after they already addressed the placement of ads? Is it really that big a deal in this instance? Did having an ad come in before Keith said, "Right." completely screw up your comprehension of the story?

Whinge if necessary but this isn't.
I'm not whinging, okay? I know Keith is anal about stuff like this, but I don't know how anal. Maybe it's not worth fixing, I don't know. You should save your vitriol for someone who's actually complaining.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

Since I know I've seen the name Aurora on the forums, here's what I'd say.

You need help learning to blow a dude? That's fine and understandable. It's actually commendable that at your age you're so open to the idea of asking for help doing it. It's actually a sign of maturity, as sick as that sounds. The thing is, your dude should be the one telling you what to do and how to do things better. The fact that he's not open about it, and that you feel you can't turn to him shows that he's uncomfortable with himself and doesn't even deserve to be getting blow jobs. I've always been open about telling chicks what I like and how to do things better. Hell, I do stand up and have a bit that when I write out my set list I title "handjob community service". I do that because of the number of dudes who get their shit jerked right because I at some point taught their chick how to do it right. So if you honestly don't know what to do or what your guy likes, then get rid of his ass. He's obviously not comfortable enough with you to tell you what he likes and that's retarded. If you can't openly discuss sexual things with your partner then you shouldn't be doing sexual things with them cuz they're not mentally prepared for that.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It wasn't Aurora. Aurora's a cock-sucking pro. But also that's stupid advice. The girl, Jenny, is new at this, and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

I know you're open and honest and mature about getting your ballbags squeezed, but this isn't so shocking.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:52 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
It wasn't Aurora. Aurora's a cock-sucking pro. But also that's stupid advice. The girl, Jenny, is new at this, and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

I know you're open and honest and mature about getting your ballbags squeezed, but this isn't so shocking.
Then I appologize to her, sorry you sock sucking wizard. But to be honest I can remember being a teenager and teaching girls how to jerk and suck me, from ages 14-17. Hell, I was 15 when my best friend had me call up his girlfriend to teach her how to jerk him off. Which is hilarious because I haven't seen him in years yet her and I are still friends. She got married two years ago and I was one of like 10 of friends that was invited to the wedding. We always have had a good laugh about that phone conversation. The moral of the story is if you want free booze teach girls how to play with a cock right.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

"tomorrow when we learn how to go down on a woman." - Chemda

LOL! I most definately LOLled out loud.