Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-27-2008, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

REALLY???REALLY??? guys actually are getting blowjobs and thinking" well her technique is kinda off" and not "Shes blowin me!FUCK YEAH!"...?
Unless shes scrapin teeth-how bad can it be??Shes tring to be nice..
...give her a pat on the back of the head and let he know you apreciate her effort
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brend_duh View Post
REALLY???REALLY??? guys actually are getting blowjobs and thinking" well her technique is kinda off" and not "Shes blowin me!FUCK YEAH!"...?
Yes, contrary to popular beliefs a lot of girls don't really know what they are doing down there. And it isn't just teeth scraping, it is just general not knowing what he likes. The really awesome "women" will want to know and want to do what they can to learn what the guy wants. The hilarious ones are the ones who can be heard making claims such as, "I'm known for my blow jobs", or, "My blowjobs are stuff of legends". Typically a lot of hype and no delivery.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Yes, contrary to popular beliefs a lot of girls don't really know what they are doing down there. And it isn't just teeth scraping, it is just general not knowing what he likes. The really awesome "women" will want to know and want to do what they can to learn what the guy wants. The hilarious ones are the ones who can be heard making claims such as, "I'm known for my blow jobs", or, "My blowjobs are stuff of legends". Typically a lot of hype and no delivery.
I was so unaware that there were so many bad bj's-

moral of the story... ask what your partner wants, and as with anything..practice makes perfect
Old 02-27-2008, 12:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

I just heard the episode and this is one of the times I wish I was listening live. My opinion on the kissing and blow job thing is that why not kiss someone after. You can’t expect to have someone else taste you without being willing to taste yourself. I read somewhere that in order to be a good lover you have to be will to taste yourself. Being someone who slept with both men and women I pretty much tasted every kind of juice there is. Maybe that’s why I’m so open to tasting myself. When I was in high school me and my girlfriends talked about how we couldn’t stand any guy who wouldn’t kiss after a blow job. Nowadays I can understand why some people would be put off by it. The way I like to put it to people is “how can you expect me to put my mouth on something you’re disgusted by? I mean if you’re so turned off by it I want nothing to do with your dick because you’d know yourself better then me.”
Old 02-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
The hilarious ones are the ones who can be heard making claims such as, "I'm known for my blow jobs", or, "My blowjobs are stuff of legends". Typically a lot of hype and no delivery.
Have you ever heard a woman admit she wasn't good? They all say they are great. I guess they figure they did a good job because you came.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
I just heard the episode and this is one of the times I wish I was listening live. My opinion on the kissing and blow job thing is that why not kiss someone after. You can’t expect to have someone else taste you without being willing to taste yourself. I read somewhere that in order to be a good lover you have to be will to taste yourself. Being someone who slept with both men and women I pretty much tasted every kind of juice there is. Maybe that’s why I’m so open to tasting myself. When I was in high school me and my girlfriends talked about how we couldn’t stand any guy who wouldn’t kiss after a blow job. Nowadays I can understand why some people would be put off by it. The way I like to put it to people is “how can you expect me to put my mouth on something you’re disgusted by? I mean if you’re so turned off by it I want nothing to do with your dick because you’d know yourself better then me.”
I do see your point.... however...
I think it kinda falls under the same category as eating your own boogers- sure lots of people have done it... im sure everyone has tasted their own snot from time to time, (as its hard to avoid when your super sick with a head cold or something) Yet still gross-
Old 02-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

start over?

First time I heard the show...

awesome. keep up the funny.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davek View Post
First time I heard the show...

awesome. keep up the funny.
FUCK YOU!!!!!
Welcome to the forums.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:37 PM   #19 (permalink)

If you ladies are still confused, use this as a reference of what not to do

Old 02-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
I have a friend who gives great blow jobs. Anyone who see's her do it says it (inculding me), anyone who gets one says it and yes she will say such things as "I'm known for my blow jobs", but hey she is. I'm pretty decent but i'd kill for her talent.