Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

679: Keith's Glamourous Life

"I'm the only person who likes you."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

halo 1,2,3

keith get xbox live!!

if you liked halo 2 , multiplayer is a million times better----and online co-op play
Old 03-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

my favorite andy ROOONIE clip if yall interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KglSPl7g14Q
Old 03-02-2008, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

It's weird having them talk about Scott Sigler, who I will never forget for "writing dawn and drew" into his audiobook "The Rookie"
Old 03-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks so much for getting rid of those annoying Euro Millions Cash giveaway ads, they gave me the shits royally and were so Non-KATG its not funny.

A heartfelt thanks and a samich is due to Keith and Chemda (OK the samich is for Keith)
Old 03-03-2008, 01:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Just listening to the beginning of this show this morning at work. I live and work in England in the UK. Friday I was approached by several young ladies, who asked me to marry them. When I pointed out I was already married, I was told that I couldn't refuse, unless I gave them a pound. They had been in Scotland earlier in the week, and allegedly it is the custom that if a woman asks you on the 29th of Feb, you can't say no, unless you give them a pound, to ease their breaking heart.

This is of course a scam, but several Scottish men told me that it was the tradition in parts of Scotland and goes back a couple hundred years. I guess this is one tradition that didn’t transfer to the US, as I never heard of it when I lived there, and I grew up in an area of the US that had a large number of Scottish ancestors.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

How great if you just said, "Yes!" and started dragging one to City Hall.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanb View Post
Thanks so much for getting rid of those annoying Euro Millions Cash giveaway ads, they gave me the shits royally and were so Non-KATG its not funny.

A heartfelt thanks and a samich is due to Keith and Chemda (OK the samich is for Keith)
Lucky you - they are still on for me. Oh well I'll survive...
Old 03-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

It is possible for folks to get clean and stay clean by just attending NA meetings (and not doing drugs of course) and not going away to a rehab. I know way more than 10 people who got clean that way.

I think part of the success of getting clean by not going to rehab is being just a regular addict and having no money to go to rehab or a HR dept that sends you and the 'celebrities' that do not succeed in staying clean is the money.

I think if I would have had any money left - I would still be out there. I cannot imagine having anything still left and being able to admitt that I have hit rock bottom. I would hate to be any sort of celebrity and have a drug problem -- cause I think the chance of recovering is slim to none.

I do not wish a drug addiction on anyone -- even my worse enemy.

And I do believe there is a Seinfeld episode for every life experience.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatotherway View Post
Just listening to the beginning of this show this morning at work. I live and work in England in the UK. Friday I was approached by several young ladies, who asked me to marry them. When I pointed out I was already married, I was told that I couldn't refuse, unless I gave them a pound. They had been in Scotland earlier in the week, and allegedly it is the custom that if a woman asks you on the 29th of Feb, you can't say no, unless you give them a pound, to ease their breaking heart.

This is of course a scam, but several Scottish men told me that it was the tradition in parts of Scotland and goes back a couple hundred years. I guess this is one tradition that didn’t transfer to the US, as I never heard of it when I lived there, and I grew up in an area of the US that had a large number of Scottish ancestors.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yooooooooooooooooooooou! Welcome to the forums.

6 6 6 The Number of the Beast post \m/