Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-10-2008, 11:55 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt7 View Post
Did anyone else's parents wake them up by rubbing their arms? My mum did for awhile. I had to talk to her about it, it was just so weird. I had to tell her that I'd rather her yelling at me. I can still feel her waking me up like that, too. It was so creepy...
My dad used to wake me up by patting me on the butt. When I was younger it used to be on my lower back, which didn't bother me. But then as I got older, one day I just realised that he was all of a sudden going for my butt instead. It kinda really grossed me out, and I would immediately jerk away from him. But I dont think dad ever got the hint - more like me just being a little shithead kid not wanting to get out of bed.

But now, anytime dad is waking me up in the morning, if I'm even partway concious when he's entering my room, I make sure my butt is facing the wall.
*shudder*

On a related note - I find it really interesting that more people don't actually relate to Chemda and Keith when they say how much they dont get along with their parents. I mean, I know my parents didn't do anything super horrible to me, but I canNOT stand to be around them for anything longer than a few days. I swear I could have killed myself when I was working in the family busines, coz then you never get away from them, so if one little thing sets you off, it would piss me off for days.

But now I'm half way round the world, and we get along quite well. So in my family, I have to have at least 3000 kilometres of distance between me and my folks before we decide to play nice.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #32 (permalink)

just listening to some older episodes and here is one for keith:

deja vu is a chain of strip clubs, and their tag line "50 hot chicks and 3 ugly ones" does not refer to the fact that there MAY be 3 ugly chicks in there, but the three ugly chicks are: the bouncer, the bartender and the dj. cause they're all dudes.

mystery solved.

ps: yes i know this from a deja vu employee, one of the 50 "hot chicks"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:23 AM   #33 (permalink)

Heyy, I was listening to old episodes... okay REALLY old episodes hah. And I'm stuck trying to figure out that joke about the letter F and number 1 of 7? Can someone please explain it to me? Been racking my brain for the past several hours haha

thanks in advance!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote