Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

690: Know Your Enema

"Why's everybody coming to me for their enemas anyway?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

pics from 689

Keith was being intentionally dodgy about the pics from 689, I'm intrigued.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

The way you said it, you made it sound like if Eats Paste wasn't the victim in his rape story, it would have been just fine and McNally would have nothing to worry about.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedophiliaplus View Post
Keith was being intentionally dodgy about the pics from 689, I'm intrigued.
That's because it's quite obvious.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

When I read of Lefkos Hajji losing the engagement ring in a balloon, I immediately wondered if he had purchased it using Mastercard, as Mastercard guarantees purchases lost in this sort of accident. They’ve had commercials here in the UK staring Rowan Atkins, (Mr Bean) suggesting that they’d replace just about any lost item. Then I wondered if he really lost it, but just claims to have lost it, so he can get two rings for the price of one.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

Regarding the reporter getting beaten up, were you referring to this story? A black female reporter was attacked by a group of white family members of a murder victim while other white reporters looked on and filmed the attack. The attackers also shouted racial slurs at her. This was in South Carolina (same town where Susan Smith drowned her kids and blamed it on a black dude). Yeah, I'm sure it was just a simple matter of them being angry at reporters and racism had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Taylor's daughter, Billie Joe Taylor was charged with assault and battery after the incident in Union on Tuesday, along with Tousha Smith and Trina Vinson. A fourth person, Robert Lee Harris, was arrested later and faces the same charge.

A white camera crew from a different station filmed much of the fight and was not attacked.
LINK
Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #7 (permalink)

Obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
That's because it's quite obvious.
I think it's Dina, but I have no way to no for sure and Keith is avoiding it.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

Wow, after hearing you talk about airlines and flight attendants I feel a lot better. Though I have what I believe to be the greatest flight story ever, that's the next paragraph. I fly 3-5 times a year so I'm pretty much expecting everything and everyone to be complete shit. My most recent flight included delays, retarded airline people who tried to take off before the plane was de-iced, a serial farter (that was me), and an $8 bag of combos.

Best flight story ever was when I was 17 and going to visit some whore in Colorado (by whore I mean my first ever love that to this day at 26 I'm bitter over). I decided to get my eyebrow pierced the morning of the flight despite my mother's wishes. I hid it from her the entire morning til I got on the plane (this was pre 9/11 so it's now hilarious that security found my butterfly knife and allowed me to board the plane with it). Then while waiting on the plane I'm approached by security telling me I need to exit the plane, at which point I'm thinking my mom pieced shit together or I'm in trouble for the knife. They take me down to onto the concrete whatever place and there is my checked luggage, I'm told my bag is vibrating so they need to inspect it for explosives but I need to open it just in case. At which point I inform the security guys that if there is a bomb then maybe they should back up, cuz they're right next to me like retards. Well what happened was my razor turned on and that was the source. So I got booted from my fully booked 737 only to get a seat on a new flight leaving in like 30 minutes. The new flight was one of those huge 777's, and only 6 other passengers were booked on the flight. The flight attendants didn't even bother with regular service and just said if we needed anything to buzz and ask. I spent the majority of the flight either laying down across 5 seats or talking to/flirting with the flight attendants. They even gave me free drinks (alcohol) despite my telling them I was 19 when I was in fact 17. Long story short, which isn't short at all, I had the most comfortable flight ever, best service, got drunk, and the one flight attendant blew me. Fucking awesome!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

I have told this before, but my worst flight ever:

Detroit to Paris

In-flight Movie - Kangaroo Jack

Twice!
Old 03-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
I have told this before, but my worst flight ever:

Detroit to Paris

In-flight Movie - Kangaroo Jack

Twice!
Why do they do that?

My worst:
Chicago to Beijing featuring The Transporter 2. And they showed that piece of shit twice in a row.

Another time i flew from Vancouver to Beijing on Air Canada. They made every flight announcement in English, French, Mandarin, and Cantonese. That was pretty fucking annoying.