Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

697: 70/30

"Keep doing your show, assholes. Your life is getting ruined."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

How many aspies have you dated? Branch out a little.

"Oh look, a whole store of them!"

No, Matsie. That's called a school...
Old 03-28-2008, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Man I only have 7 months until I become an adult.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
MTE

Wow, Keith. I'm so sorry to hear your wife was murdered. And then to be framed for the murder of your best friend, Alex? Wow.
I wish you luck as you continue your fight against the corrupt mob bosses and mega corporations of NYC. Keep those pain killers handy.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

I know this has been said before but if the person who sent that cd and the rest of it to Keith's parents is reading this I hope you are happy with yourselves. What buisness is it of yours what someone elses grown up child does with their life? He doesn't live at home any more his parents don't listen to the show why did you feel it was your job to tell them? He's not doing drugs, he's not robbing banks he's not doing anything illegal. Did you do it because you were worried about Keith's soul? Maybe you should have a) talked to HIM about it and b) remember the bit in the bible when they talk about people without sin casting the first stone? Its John chapter 8 verse 7 fucking look it up.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

I bought a bottle of liquor with snakes in it in china last summer. It leaked a little in the suitcase on the way home and it had the most god-awful soy saucy vodka smell. It's a nice conversation piece, but I'll be damned if I ever try to drink the stuff.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

Red face Go To Hell fuck faces

My daughter can handle herself, she may have Asperger’s but that doesn't mean she can't handle herself. These kids don't pick on her every day just every once in awhile. If you had read further you would have seen that i clarified more. I'm more worried about her damn stalker then the little shit that picks on her.

Public school will not give out phone numbers to other students; i have no way of contacting these kids or their parents. And i said that i had talked to the teachers and the school about it already. My daughter doesn't know their last names.

I did not drink while i was pregnant. I did give her Aspergers but only in the since that it my father and my brother have it. Asperger’s is a genetic disorder not a drinking or drugging it up in the womb thing.

There is no black eyes, no marks on her at all. I guess punch was too harsh of a word. She says it was more of a push.

Do you want to talk to my daughter? See how crazy she is. Her school is awesome for her. She is very well adjusted and is a happy girl.

But I know that no matter what I say to define myself right now, I’m wrong. But please know my daughter is just doing great. She was student of the month, she is an honor roll student, she has great friends, which is more then my older brother with Aspergers ever had growing up.

So knowing that I can’t get a hold of these parents and I’ve already talked to the principal and the teachers and apparently you think you know everything about it, what should i do?

(insert something witty here)

Last edited by ldyminerva; 03-28-2008 at 07:41 AM. Reason: cuz i can't spell
Old 03-28-2008, 07:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsie View Post
I'm a little confused. I've done some research on Asperger's and autism because I've had classmates and have dated people who were Aspies and even when talking to doctors I've been told it's a genetic thing. I think Keith is pretty out of line by assuming someone drank while they were pregnant and that's why their child has a social disorder. But then again, what else should we all expect from Keith? He's always been pretty insensitive and brusque on the show.

Now let the hating on me begin.
Thank you very much!

Asperger's is an odd soical disorder, it's like what Spooky has. They are far from retarded, they are just a little socially odd or quirky.

Last edited by ldyminerva; 03-28-2008 at 07:40 AM. Reason: cuz i felt like it
Old 03-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldyminerva View Post
My daughter can handle herself, she may have Asperger’s but that doesn't mean she can't handle herself. These kids don't pick on her every day just every once in awhile. If you had read further you would have seen that i clarified more. I'm more worried about her damn stalker then the little shit that picks on her.

Then / Than

They aren't interchangeable.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats Paste View Post
Then / Than

They aren't interchangeable.
tank u, eye understandd know.