Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldyminerva View Post
Public school will not give out phone numbers to other students; i have no way of contacting these kids or their parents. And i said that i had talked to the teachers and the school about it already. My daughter doesn't know their last names.
Teaching her to just take it is way wrong. If the school won't take care of the situation then someone else has to. I'd suggest taking her to ninja school. When she breaks some little asshole's arm in self defense you can say, a) where the fuck was school in this? My daughter was abused in your care and you failed to handle the situation, and b) my daughter has Asperger's. She thought the rampant physical abuse was a game and she wanted to play.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
tank u, eye understandd know.
You should get your daughter to proofread your posts. She has intelligent.

So anyway, do you think there's any possibility that the CD dropper thought they were helping? It was said then that if Father Malley heard the show in question, he'd understand the issue wasn't really the presents and that overall Christmas was good. So maybe this was an attempt to get him to see that. And I think, as a fanbase collective, we've proven ourselves stupid enough for that.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:45 AM   #13 (permalink)

Caribou is 1/2 a block away, Starbucks is 2 blocks away. Being an asshole I'm going to Caribou, sorry KATG. Not that I'm one of those losers who sit in a coffee shop surfing the web anyways. Seriously dude, if you like coffee that's fine, but if you have nothing better to do than sit in a coffee shop surfing the web then get a fucking life.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

about the girl who died cus her parents "didnt pray enough"

my friends parents yelled at her when her older sister got cancer, saying that she did not pray enough
talk about ridiculous
sounds like those parents are 70/30
Old 03-28-2008, 10:22 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
My daughter can handle herself, she may have Asperger’s but that doesn't mean she can't handle herself. These kids don't pick on her every day just every once in awhile. If you had read further you would have seen that i clarified more. I'm more worried about her damn stalker then the little shit that picks on her.

Public school will not give out phone numbers to other students; i have no way of contacting these kids or their parents. And i said that i had talked to the teachers and the school about it already. My daughter doesn't know their last names.

I did not drink while i was pregnant. I did give her Aspergers but only in the since that it my father and my brother have it. Asperger’s is a genetic disorder not a drinking or drugging it up in the womb thing.

There is no black eyes, no marks on her at all. I guess punch was too harsh of a word. She says it was more of a push.

Do you want to talk to my daughter? See how crazy she is. Her school is awesome for her. She is very well adjusted and is a happy girl.

But I know that no matter what I say to define myself right now, I’m wrong. But please know my daughter is just doing great. She was student of the month, she is an honor roll student, she has great friends, which is more then my older brother with Aspergers ever had growing up.

So knowing that I can’t get a hold of these parents and I’ve already talked to the principal and the teachers and apparently you think you know everything about it, what should i do?

My sister had this problem, kids were picking on her daughter, my niece... my sister went to school with my niece and had her point out which kids were bugging her. My sister went to the principal and filed a complaint, pointing out which kids were bugging my niece. My sister is a school nurse, so she knows her way around the school and told the principal that she will file a grievance with the school board if she hears that it happened again and that the school failed to act in anyway, that those kids must be controlled or removed from the school... not my niece, the bullies... and the next step would be to file a lawsuit against the school for lack of acting on this complaint, that it and listen up.. "borders on sexual assault!" trust me you will get their attention. My sister didn't stop there, she went up to each of the boys that was bothering my niece and personally told them, that if they didn't stop that there would be consequences, just one more time and they will regret it. You can do something about it, and maybe it makes your daughter a little uncomfortable, I bet she will tell you not to come to school, that she can handle it.. because maybe this attention is better than no attention at all to her, but don't let your kid make the decision, if you think that is wrong, do something about it.

Give that a try.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

Seeing as I'm "that white guy who doesn't have white friends", I'll help Patrice out. Remy Ma wasn't the chick with Busta, that was Rah Digga. If you need help with any more black people news let me know.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #17 (permalink)

Debt to Parents or God

There is no debt accrued when raising a child. Having a child is a decision and obligation taken on by the parents. A child is not raised on credit, and has no debt to repay their parents when an adult. Hypothetically, if God were real and wanted recompense for his blessings; he would have to prove his existence, prove that said blessings were provided in full by himself, and establish a price/contract before said blessings occur. Otherwise, any debt claimed to be owed to God would be invalid. As a side note, for a contract to be viable something of value must be offered by both parties. As a supposedly omnipotent being, nothing would have any value to God since he/she would be able to produce anything at any point. A claim could be made that a person's soul would have value to God, but omnipotence would technically be able to create anything, including souls.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuttle88 View Post
I know this has been said before but if the person who sent that cd and the rest of it to Keith's parents is reading this I hope you are happy with yourselves. What buisness is it of yours what someone elses grown up child does with their life? He doesn't live at home any more his parents don't listen to the show why did you feel it was your job to tell them? He's not doing drugs, he's not robbing banks he's not doing anything illegal. Did you do it because you were worried about Keith's soul? Maybe you should have a) talked to HIM about it and b) remember the bit in the bible when they talk about people without sin casting the first stone? Its John chapter 8 verse 7 fucking look it up.
seriously that whole thing made me sick to my stomach, that there is someone out there just listening to the shows to try and break up Keith's family. Who does that kind of shit.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #19 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Do you want to talk to my daughter? See how crazy she is. Her school is awesome for her. She is very well adjusted and is a happy girl.
Yes, please. Can she call in to the live show tonight? 646-502-8682.

I'm not joking.

Thanks.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #20 (permalink)

A tatoo is one thing...

Keith should grow his own family.
Please refer to me from now on as Eats Paste-Malley. I've been called WORSE!

I'm already hated.

And, I already have a shovel.

Last edited by Eats Paste; 03-28-2008 at 10:49 AM.