Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-03-2008, 03:12 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil View Post
I think annoying is a bit much when talking about Chemda... the variances in the voices (McNallys deep voice, Keiths kind of quiet sometimes loud voice, Chemdas excited and Brolos rockn out voice ) all have a huge shift in pitch and tone etc.

Personally, I like Chemda's bubbly nature it really just makes my day brighter sometimes.

And if you're really annoyed at Chemda's voice, how are you not at Brolo's??
As I said .. I like Chemda and the things she has to say .. it is purely a pitch thing for me .. and as for Brolo, I know exactly what you mean but I just cant help but like the guy .. he is awesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 AM   #92 (permalink)

Okey Doke, here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter_chick View Post
we do have the house and the mortgage in both of our names. a silly move looking back on it. When I do leave . . .
Did you know you said “When” as you typed it? Did you pause/hesitate/ponder? Or did it flow . . . You’re at Acceptance, he’s at Bargaining. He’s only got Depression before he’s where you’re at on this.

What’s done is done on the house purchase – no need to dwell on that. You’ve got a whole future to look forward to!

Sex: Sex is primarily about respect. If you don’t respect the other person, how could the sex be good? Sure it might be good in the beginning, but the more you learn about the other person . . . . How many sit-coms have had scenarios about the overly good looking guy that the female main character hooks up with, has great sex with, but she dumps him before the show’s over because he’s dumb as an ox? And, while rare, people can and do fall in and out and in and out of respect with other people. That’s why make-up sex is so good, you’ve forgiven the other person of their fault and you respect them again.

Property: I can only assure you that when I look back on my life, I do not dwell on possessions gained & lost. Of course I remember possessions; my first car, my first house, my first art purchase ($35, btw). But when I think about them, it’s about who was with me when I bought the art and how broke we were and how much we were scared to make such an ‘expensive’ purchase. I think about who I made out with in that car, who I got to 3rd base with in that car, I fondly remember driving my drunk friend home at 3am and he threw up down the side of that car. We were listening to “Smells like Teen Spirit” and I remember laughing at the irony of it. I remember the friends coming to visit our new house, we were ‘house-proud’ and the first of my group of college friends to own property, and I remember going to their first houses. These memories are visceral to me; I can smell the dinners we made, feel the fabric of the car, I can still see the flowers for sale by the art store, and yes, I can still smell his vomit . . . but not because of the possession. Don’t lose your ass on the deal, he does have some responsibility to this final outcome, but don’t be afraid to walk away from what you need to walk away from.

You know where I come from on all this.

"Hahaha too easy" -- Trent said in the thread about the story about Trent
Old 04-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #93 (permalink)

I finally listened through the aftershow, and my only $.02 is this is soooo nerd jealousy. McNally was peeved Chemda was able to move freely in and out of the situation he shares with his male friend without following one of patterns he's familiar with. In nerd culture, gals and guys aren't supposed to mix freely, especially when male buddies are involved.

It's not just that she seems to be between him and his male friend, but McNally's almost outraged they're not intimate. These sum up what's annoying about Chemda to him -- she doesn't do what he thinks women should do.

Last edited by KataKita; 04-03-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #94 (permalink)

Chemda

hearing Chemda tear up after the show broke my heart! McNally, you are a true ass!!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakes View Post
hearing Chemda tear up after the show broke my heart! McNally, you are a true ass!!!!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu

... and welcome to the KaTG forums
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMitch View Post
If he were a REAL man, he would surgically graft those blades to his skeleton
or jerk off.

weirdo nerds.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Marcos View Post
Okey Doke, here goes:

Did you know you said “When” as you typed it? Did you pause/hesitate/ponder? Or did it flow . . . You’re at Acceptance, he’s at Bargaining. He’s only got Depression before he’s where you’re at on this.

What’s done is done on the house purchase – no need to dwell on that. You’ve got a whole future to look forward to!

Sex: Sex is primarily about respect. If you don’t respect the other person, how could the sex be good? Sure it might be good in the beginning, but the more you learn about the other person . . . . How many sit-coms have had scenarios about the overly good looking guy that the female main character hooks up with, has great sex with, but she dumps him before the show’s over because he’s dumb as an ox? And, while rare, people can and do fall in and out and in and out of respect with other people. That’s why make-up sex is so good, you’ve forgiven the other person of their fault and you respect them again.

Property: I can only assure you that when I look back on my life, I do not dwell on possessions gained & lost. Of course I remember possessions; my first car, my first house, my first art purchase ($35, btw). But when I think about them, it’s about who was with me when I bought the art and how broke we were and how much we were scared to make such an ‘expensive’ purchase. I think about who I made out with in that car, who I got to 3rd base with in that car, I fondly remember driving my drunk friend home at 3am and he threw up down the side of that car. We were listening to “Smells like Teen Spirit” and I remember laughing at the irony of it. I remember the friends coming to visit our new house, we were ‘house-proud’ and the first of my group of college friends to own property, and I remember going to their first houses. These memories are visceral to me; I can smell the dinners we made, feel the fabric of the car, I can still see the flowers for sale by the art store, and yes, I can still smell his vomit . . . but not because of the possession. Don’t lose your ass on the deal, he does have some responsibility to this final outcome, but don’t be afraid to walk away from what you need to walk away from.

You know where I come from on all this.
SM, you're the bestest. I did hesitate on "when" and I seem to be going trough a rollercoaster of emotions. I go from wanting to be with him, to not being able to look at him 2 mins later. I think that I should just think about things, and wait until I get back from NYC before deciding. Im just glad that things are out in the open with us.
as for property, I was very worried about the dog and house. but now, I dont even care. Ill just sign it over to him if there is any fighting. I feel like this is all kinda my doing, so I should just take the hit.
Breaking up sucks...
Old 04-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #98 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter_chick View Post
Breaking up sucks...
That's the truth! I have my mind made up that he's gone, now I just have to find the right time (I know there is no real "right" time) and the right words to say. This is not fun.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #99 (permalink)

In defense of McNally

I just heard this episode and I must say I had no idea McNally was socially retarded. We met at the screening and he was really nice and outgoing and I don't think I noticed anything weird.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #100 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corri View Post
Everyone in the room heard me and freaked out, opps.
rotfl