Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #21 (permalink)

I enjoy the longer shows, WHY? BECAUSE I SIT IN A FUCKING OFFICE!! Hell, I would let them go for 8 hours if they wanted to. Who gives a fuck, why bitch about the length of a show, it just sounds petty. Really, think about it, I'm gonna go masturbate in the womens bathroom now, so bye.

Thanks Kieth and Chemda, I feel more human after I listen to your shows!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell McBean View Post
I enjoy the longer shows, WHY? BECAUSE I SIT IN A FUCKING OFFICE!! Hell, I would let them go for 8 hours if they wanted to. Who gives a fuck, why bitch about the length of a show, it just sounds petty. Really, think about it, I'm gonna go masturbate in the womens bathroom now, so bye.

I just got out of the womens bathroom and read you post and all I can say is fuck yea, Id love 8 hours of show in my head while I sit here and jockey these computers all day.

Dave should quit his job at the glory hole and get a job where he can listen and it will be a hell of alot more entertaining.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #23 (permalink)

I'm an edict to KATG so I'm not bothered by longer shows, in fact I love, I need them, I crave them!

I absolutely love the back catalog of KATG and can't get enough of em. I'm now in my second time around the old shows and I always go through them chronologically. Atm I'm at 494. I think I'm gonna listen until the deuce show and maybe some of the spooky vs. deuce shit and then I'm gonna start for my third round at show numbero uno again.

Can't wait!

Oh btw for people who'd like to go to Jesse Joyce's standup audition on May 2nd and have no one to go with or just want to meet up with some fans before hand stay tuned on the meet up thread; http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...ead.php?t=9934

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
Old 04-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
I'm an edict to KATG so I'm not bothered by longer shows, in fact I love, I need them, I crave them!

I absolutely love the back catalog of KATG and can't get enough of em. I'm now in my second time around the old shows and I always go through them chronologically. Atm I'm at 494. I think I'm gonna listen until the deuce show and maybe some of the spooky vs. deuce shit and then I'm gonna start for my third round at show numbero uno again.

Can't wait!

Oh btw for people who'd like to go to Jesse Joyce's standup audition on May 2nd and have no one to go with or just want to meet up with some fans before hand stay tuned on the meet up thread; http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...ead.php?t=9934
I totally agree about listening to the old shows. I didn't find KATG until show 500, I've listened to every show since. I recently went back and started from show 1 (I'm on 31 now). It's great to hear things that we now know how they end. Old clown job shit, Keith talking about his brother before he knew he was gay, the first opening jingle. The difference in sound quality is amazing too, it show's that they give a fuck, and are always improving.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #25 (permalink)

A 2 hour show and the only thing anyone can discuss is one letter. Was the letter all Keet read? Sheehs people. Who cares, move on.

(I still have not had time to listen)
(i mean who really has 2 full hours to listen to one show?)
Old 04-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
Keith talking about his brother before he knew he was gay.
Did Keith really only find out when he also came out on the show? If so then wow, I didn't even think of that. That's gonna be awesome to hear back.

So Derby.. does anybody has any idea what that means?!
Old 04-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
Did Keith really only find out when he also came out on the show? If so then wow, I didn't even think of that. That's gonna be awesome to hear back.

So Derby.. does anybody has any idea what that means?!
He knew for a long time before that.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell McBean View Post

i totally agree...except for the whole masturbrating in the womens bathroom thing. i save that for when i get home.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellybelly View Post
i totally agree...except for the whole masturbrating in the womens bathroom thing. i save that for when i get home.
You have separate men's and women's bathrooms at home?

Rich bastard.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
He knew for a long time before that.
Did he really? Maybe my recollection of the show is wrong, but I think that he found that out some time before the show (like a few weeks or something like that), not for a long time though.