Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-23-2008, 05:05 AM   #31 (permalink)

Wow...just wow...
I can see what Deuce sees in her...who else could keep up with his insanity but someone more over the top and insane.

Seriously, what the fuck? What a disgraceful show. Who really sits there going "this is boring...boring boring boring boring"?... that's so childish. Hadar was rude and obnoxious, just shouting over the hosts. Saying random crap isn't interesting, isn't entertaining and isn't endearing her to the listeners...in fact, it's really boring BORING BORING BORING SO BORING.

Well, I'm sure the post show discussion of how it all went was very interesting, can't wait to hear about it in 713.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:32 AM   #32 (permalink)

Well got to the end, I feel for you Chemda, it must be sickening when every negative stereotype of your race/culture manifests itself in an actual living human being who won't shut up.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #33 (permalink)
mkl

I love this show. Agreed it shouldn't be like this very often, but once a year is perfect. I laughed non-stop. If someone could isolate all of the crazy sounds and weird phrases that Deuce's wife was making, I would listen to it on a loop and laugh and laugh.
Deuce and his wife are awesome.

Congrats on your wedding Deuce!
Old 04-23-2008, 06:52 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl View Post
I love this show. Agreed it shouldn't be like this very often, but once a year is perfect. I laughed non-stop. If someone could isolate all of the crazy sounds and weird phrases that Deuce's wife was making, I would listen to it on a loop and laugh and laugh.
Deuce and his wife are awesome.

Congrats on your wedding Deuce!
Yeah it was like Big Brother at 4 am in the morning.......really boring and crappy but u have to stay tuned cos ur waiting for something to happen.Like i was really hopeing that Chemda headbutted her lol
Old 04-23-2008, 07:05 AM   #35 (permalink)
plo
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

holy fuck, it was like katg meets the office with stomach pain all the way through, though the cameo at the end was priceless.

"it will be boring, it will be boring..."

ugh. how about once a decade?
Old 04-23-2008, 07:55 AM   #36 (permalink)

The show kicked-off with a rather positive dynamic. But WOAH - I think (Deuce)^2 was way too much for our beloved Keith & Chemda to handle. Considering that they managed to keep 711 shows within their grasp, even those with Deuce as a guest, their track record is still pretty damned good.

I picture Chemda doing "cut" hand gestures to Keith, signaling "that's it, I'm done, there's really no way to end this show gracefully".
Old 04-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #37 (permalink)

epic. semi sorta new to the forums. but been listening since episode 643. I didn't realize that Chemda could get so mad. I would want to see a fight between the two females, with Chemda winning of course.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Deuce and his wife seem happy together, and congrats to them. I would've had the same reaction as Chemda though.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:21 AM   #39 (permalink)

Wow. This was like watching the most horrible train wreck. I just couldn't stop the show. I paused a couple of times just to pull myself together, but wow. I think maybe Deuce should be relegated to once-a-year-over-the-phone status after this episode. And this episode reminds me of the South Park episode where Kyle meets his stereotypical cousin Kyle, except Chemda felt no obligation to Hadar. A.maz.ing.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:27 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leixes View Post
1st 50 min .... perCHHrfect show. A lot of awkwardness. lovely.
From then on:
What a fucking lack of respect for Deuce and his wife. You, Keith and Chemda, invited them to your show, and your house. No better than a cheap reality show. What a fucking lack of respect for Deuce and his wife.
If you are offended then there is a great show called Dawn and Drew you will love.