Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-23-2008, 11:02 AM   #81 (permalink)

Sweet Jesus, I've never commented on the forums ever, but this show compelled me - please never let Deuce on the show ever again, or if you have to, make sure to prefix the show title with "WARNING: DEUCE WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR WILL TO LIVE"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:07 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
I would like to vote for... once a year, but only during leap years and... fuck... NEVER... i do like drama, but that voice will haunt me for a little while and I need to go get something, some music that will clean out my ears.

any suggestions?
i've had summertime on continuously around here for a few days now. that's my suggestion. it sure does make me happy.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #83 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
Sweet Jesus, I've never commented on the forums ever, but this show compelled me - please never let Deuce on the show ever again, or if you have to, make sure to prefix the show title with "WARNING: DEUCE WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR WILL TO LIVE"
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooouuuuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimJacobs View Post
Netherlands and that is in Europe. Thanks for never ever coming here
I've yet to comment on the show itself but shut the fuck up tim, your bringing me in embarrassment, and the hole country of the Netherlands with you.

Deuce's bitch wife, yes I'm sorry, BITCH wife, totally disrespected the show and just didn't shut up when she was asked to shut up. Does she go on Howard Stern and just shout 'this is boring this is boring whaaaaaaaaaaaaah, POPE POPE POPE'.

Yes she was invited by Keith and Chemda, but invited means she is a guest and my parents taught me that if your a guest you respect the believes and wishes of the host.

Now I don't know about that holocaust comment being legal or not in the Netherlands but poingjam just tried to make clear how crazy this show was, so don't take such offensive tim.

Ok now let's listen to the final 1:12 minutes of this show.

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
Old 04-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #85 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe View Post
I wanted to stop the show so many times... It hurt to make it all the way to the fade.
But like a car wreck on the freeway, you just couldn't look away!

Keith & Chemda, thanks for only doing this once a year.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #86 (permalink)

I'm not sure I can finish this one... I'm only 16 minutes in and I keep stopping it for phone calls, (I'm at work) but I keep feeling like I'm hurting myself in between these phone calls and I don't want to hang up... WTF?

I can't take her. Period.

Duece, I thought I could handle, but now I'm not so sure.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #87 (permalink)

So the real question is, because I didnt get to listen live, is who was recording after the fade, or did the feed fade also?
Old 04-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #88 (permalink)

It seems to me that Deuce is desperately looking for approval from Keith and Chemda, and is pretty jealous of the attention he 'thinks' that Spooky gets in preference to him.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
It seems to me that Deuce is desperately looking for approval from Keith and Chemda, and is pretty jealous of the attention he 'thinks' that Spooky gets in preference to him.
So he brings his nutter-butter wife who talks over not only him, but the HOSTS of the show?

NOT GOY Deuce... Not GOY.

EDIT: I love how about 17 mins in, Deuce starts talking about "Wolfy" like she's a crazy, loud chick that he didn't want to embarrass him, etc. ...

Did he happen to look at his wife at all that night? Did he happen to notice her at all?

Last edited by Aurora; 04-23-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #90 (permalink)

*sigh*

The "ad" in the middle... hmm. "Let me interrupt with something that makes no sense right now..."

I guess I understand it and all but... seriously?