Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-30-2008, 01:14 AM   #41 (permalink)

crazian dude

i think people just got all this racist stuff going upside their head the wrong way, context people!!!!!!!
i am black and if a friend is making fun of me and calling me a nigger am good with it but if some one really means it in a degrading manner of course am going to cave your face in.
KATG is a comedy show, keyword here being comedy if you are a listener you should know
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagzy View Post
i think people just got all this racist stuff going upside their head the wrong way, context people!!!!!!!
i am black and if a friend is making fun of me and calling me a nigger am good with it but if some one really means it in a degrading manner of course am going to cave your face in.
KATG is a comedy show, keyword here being comedy if you are a listener you should know
I agree! People just pick up some words and freak out. They don't even listen and get the whole picture.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:56 AM   #43 (permalink)

People that drive those Ice cream trucks look too weird, i notice the ones that come around my house and if i had kids i would not let them go near that truck.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #44 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickman View Post
People that drive those Ice cream trucks look too weird, i notice the ones that come around my house and if i had kids i would not let them go near that truck.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuuuu! And welcome to the forums.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:21 PM   #45 (permalink)

To the Single Mom in Michigan

If you have to (or can) get on welfare...sucks, but if you can you can. Keith is right, you've been paying for it since you started working.

Look online at your local community college and see what kind of online classes you can take and then you can apply for grants and student loans. When i was a single mom my grants use to pay for all of my schooling and my books. Online classes is great and tend to be easier anyway. It may take you a long time, but you can do it. It took me 9 years to get my associates and i'm going to finish up with my BA in a year.

There are so many options for working adults and single parents. I've even had one teacher agree to let me bring my kid to class if i had to.

PM me if you want, i'm in Michigan myself and been there done that!

(insert something witty here)
Old 05-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #46 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
I really have to disagree with all that talk about how C-sections are so awesome and cool. They only sound good because it seems so painless and effortless, when in fact C-sections are incredibly dangerous, biologically stressful and for the most part unnecessary.

All my knowledge of this subject comes from a great documentary I saw: The Business of Being Born http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995061/

Of course I wouldn't know jack shit about birthing no babies, but from what I gather, child birthing is not meant to be painful. Having women lay on their backs, immobile and being pumped full of drugs makes things painful and complicated. Using a trained midwife to deliver a baby in your own home makes things less stressful. In the documentary they show several real home births of women delivering in bathtubs or kiddie pools in their living rooms, and if you only were listening to the audio, you'd only suspect the woman of having bad gas or constipation. Not a single scream out of them, just some low moaning.

C-sections can also fuck up the mother. It is mentioned in the documentary that when a pregnant monkey is C-sectioned, the mother will abandon the child once she awakens. This is because during birth, incredible amounts of hormones are flowing through the female and triggers all motherly instincts. Human females go through the same process, but obviously not to the degree of abandonment (though I'm sure it has happened... dumpster babies, anyone?).

I wouldn't ever want my future wife to have a C-section. Also after seeing that documentary, I also wouldn't want my future wife to even deliver in a hospital (they give plenty of reasons that hospitals are a bad place for delivery). Midwife and homebirth, all the way.

I've seen this film and I completly agree. I'm sure that not every single hospital is this way, however it is true that they are becoming more and more business like. It frightens me how often C-Sections occur. One of my co-workers had one and she had to take 12 weeks off of work to recover. While things have gotten better from the times where they just locked women down to the beds and left them for a while, the system could use some tweeking.

BTW, this movie is on the Instant Watch on Netflix.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #47 (permalink)

HUAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Wow... the HUAR clip was great!

Robot lady had a TERRIBLE speech impediment, though. I thought it was kind of accent but wow... that's terrible. Sheesh...
A socially awkward geek w/ a speech impediment who prefers to work with robots?
That's a recipe for success. No worries about those robots...
Old 05-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickman View Post
It is a proven fact that 90% of all ice truck drivers are either drug dealers or perverts.

Proven by the fact that it is on the interweb.
Because I just typed it.

Eat that, wikipedia.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:57 AM   #49 (permalink)

/agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sean_ View Post
No shit! Especially since there's not really much of a true race out there. Besides Jackson and Sharpton are fucking racists.

A-Fucking-Men. Thank you reverend.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:38 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRyuujin View Post
A-Fucking-Men. Thank you reverend.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you and welcome to the forums