Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-30-2008, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

" gay is gay, right?"

Bwahaha...way to keep the show moving, because i would have lost it...!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

I had reserved a copy of the game at game stop. When I got to the store in the morning the couldn't find my reserve. I almost blow up the whole store. Lucky they found it under my boyfriends name and tradgerty was advoided.

I think what the whole hype about the GTA was that they pushed back the release like a 40 times. If work wasn't getting in the way I would have played more by now. But so far AWESOME
Old 04-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

*nerd voice activated*

they know GTAIV is going to (probably) be the best selling game ever because the current best is the last GTA, San Andreas. they can also project sales figures through stuff like pre-orders. just sayin.

also something that annoyed me was the ranting about Oz and it being the land of incest or whatever (although some comedian did say it was like one big Arkansas). the guy with the basement and the 7 incest albino babies was in Austria. the one without the AL that is beside Germany. so... different continent, still a sicko though.

Last edited by v00deux; 04-30-2008 at 04:28 PM. Reason: bleh
Old 04-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v00deux View Post
they know GTAIV is going to (probably) be the best selling game ever because the current best is the last GTA, San Andreas. they can also project sales figures through stuff like pre-orders. just sayin.

also something that annoyed me was the ranting about Oz and it being the land of incest or whatever (although some comedian did say it was like one big Arkansas). the guy with the basement and the 7 incest albino babies was in Austria. the one without the AL that is beside Germany. so... different continent, still a sicko though.
you must be new. Keet ALWAYS gets the 2 confused.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Anybody else cringe and the Austria/Australia confusion?

No? Just me?

Yeaaaah. I'm a pretentious snob. I get it.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

Thumbs down Boooogies!

So gross!~ the womans bathroom here at work had a booger problem, i guess some women like to pick their noses and wipe it on the wall, I had to actually send out an email to the entire floor to request that "the ladies please use the toilet tissue provided in the bathroom to wipe their noses"

How do grown woman do that? I just picture a fat lady on the stool shitting and picking her nose, soooo nasty. Its been few and far between since I have seen it agian... grody!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v00deux View Post
the guy with the basement and the 7 incest albino babies was
I heard his favorite food was shrimp on the barbie!!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #18 (permalink)

On the topic of eating boogers: eating boogers strengthens your immune system. Boogers contain bacteria and when you eat them your immune system gets new antibodies. Do you think little kids are reasoning it out? It's intuitive, it's natural, and it's good for your health.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #19 (permalink)

Keith read my letter to BroLo, i can't believe what good timing it was, BroLo helped Me and i got to help him in return
Old 04-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeleGirl View Post
Anybody else cringe and the Austria/Australia confusion?
Not nearly as much as I cringed the first time I heard him mention drinking bears.