Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v00deux View Post
they know GTAIV is going to (probably) be the best selling game ever because the current best is the last GTA, San Andreas. they can also project sales figures through stuff like pre-orders. just sayin.

also something that annoyed me was the ranting about Oz and it being the land of incest or whatever (although some comedian did say it was like one big Arkansas). the guy with the basement and the 7 incest albino babies was in Austria. the one without the AL that is beside Germany. so... different continent, still a sicko though.
As an Australian I take offense to Keith's comments and now yours! I expect an apology/correction on the next available show!

Molly
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:00 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lloyd View Post
On the topic of eating boogers: eating boogers strengthens your immune system. Boogers contain bacteria and when you eat them your immune system gets new antibodies. Do you think little kids are reasoning it out? It's intuitive, it's natural, and it's good for your health.
I have a cold (and I'm proud of it now).
Old 05-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #23 (permalink)

Hey guys, new poster!

I have listened to the last 40 or so episodes, and also the beginnings episodes. I've noticed that the originals are a lot funnier and humorous than the new ones, which are, while still funny, have a more dramatic backdrop. This episode highlighted that fact.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmattress View Post
Hey guys, new poster!

I have listened to the last 40 or so episodes, and also the beginnings episodes. I've noticed that the originals are a lot funnier and humorous than the new ones, which are, while still funny, have a more dramatic backdrop. This episode highlighted that fact.
I find that they are more interesting this way. Still very funny, but once you get to know everyone, you care more about what goes on.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:24 AM   #25 (permalink)

Gotta love the asian chicks, there is just something hot about them
Old 05-01-2008, 03:45 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyinside View Post
I have a cold (and I'm proud of it now).
see if these testimonials change your mind

"I have always eaten these little fellas and have far fewer colds and sickness than my coworkers. Now i know why...However, I am a closet eater so they'll never know. (I hope)"

"boogers give me the boost i really need. as a profesional member of 'the blimp' i need to be at the top of my game on a regular basis. boogers allow me rock long in to the night. kudos to boogers, cheers to you."

"I eat 'em too, in private, and I never get sick either! If I do, it lasts a day or two. Don't know why I never grew out of it - they taste like salt, pleasant to me for some reason."

http://straightuptruth.blogspot.com/...lly-grody.html
Old 05-01-2008, 06:38 AM   #27 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

wow. I'm only in the first 21:26 minutes in and I have so much I would like to express. First off, I have to agree with Chemda on the whole snot banter. I couldn't help myself from cringing and feeling like I was blasting my eardrums. Call me a faggot if you want but I just never imagined doing that myself. My mom really burned it into my mind to always clean your nose with a tissue, toilet paper, or hankerchief. Of course when you quickly asked what was the most disgusting you ever did as a kid I remember fondly playing with worms and all types of bugs when I was 5. So in retrospect, I guess the snot thing isn't all that disgusting, its just what my feelings are about it that make it so appalling. I wonder what Andy Rooney would have to say on that.

Regarding Brolo's childhood. I can totally sympathize with the accidental soiling of oneself. That has happened to me more times than I care to remember and as for his aunt tricking him about the television, I believe my mom had me convinced throughout my toddler years that there was no TV on Saturday mornings or afternoons. The TV wouldn't turn on until the evening for her favorite Saturday weeknight show, Sabado Gigante. She made me believe that it was a government sanctioned thing. It wasn't until I noticed the panel under the "on" button that I discovered the "master lock" and I realized I was duped. It still makes me sigh a little just thinking about all those morning cartoons that I missed b/c of this trickery. Oh well, I still got to see Benny Hill so life wasn't so bad.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
Lucky they found it under my boyfriends name and tradgerty was advoided.
Thank God we advoided tradgerty.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #29 (permalink)

The Newest Technology in Razor Blades

Keet and Brolo talking about razor blades reminded me of this awesome article in the Onion from a few years ago. It makes me laugh.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930
Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #30 (permalink)

Booger talk

Since we're on booger talk, I could relate to Keith when he said it just feels wrong having them up your nose. I can feel the boogers too. So I just use a Q-tip to pick my nose. All my boogers end up in the trash.

Am I the only one who likes to use Q-tips?